Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what should i use to lose waight and build muscle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i use to lose waight and build muscle?

i am 6"4 and 310 pounds, i am interested in losing weight and building muscle but not very familiar with what i should use to do that, please help!

Well, you can start with a good diet and lots of cardio along with your workouts

Comment

It is EXTREMELY hard to do both effectively at the same time. Now if you are 310 lbs but only 18% body fat it wouldn't be too hard. Im guessing thats not the case. So, first get your body fat down. Working out is very important and diet is 10 times more important. Work out five days a week. Include weight training and at least a half hour of cardio each session - u don't have to run just walk fast uphill and get your hart rate up for a half hour. Read some of the sample diets in the diet sub-forum but basically you got to eat every 3 hours and include lean protein with fruits and vegetables. Low carbs, very little alcohal and the weight will melt off. Once you get below 15% BF and you have a solid 2 or 3 years of training under your belt then look to including AAS. There is no easy fix and no supplements to do both at the same time - just old fashion hard work and sweat. Good luck brother.

Comment

Tell us about your Diet and exercise routine bro
        Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

time and consistency....
          test

Comment

Working...
          X