First time in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time in

So after research I found that Test E, Dbol and alil arimidex are my best options....
    First time in since 4 years... last cycle was SD @ 30mg
    This is how I planned it

Test E 250mg Monday & Thursday
    Dbol 30mg split 5x ED
    Arimidex .5mg every 3rd day or as needed

Pct 1 week after last injection
    Nolvadex 40mg/40/20/20
    joebillings
    Last edited by joebillings; 05-13-2012, 04:01 AM.

you alter shot areas obv. i go r glute l glute R quad L quad....quads hurt me the least.....with the pct.. u r planning a 4 week one thats good.. sam told me to do it like this 40/20/20/10 .I have also read that no1 needs 40mg of nolva 20 is sufficient they overdue it.. but just do it this way its cool. size gains all depend on the person.. first cycle 15-20 (I think i got like 14 but im a hard gainer and also didnt have my diet down

Comment

IMO you dont really need to split up your Dbol like that at all
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

adding Deca to your test can make a HUGE difference in results. just keep your test mg's higher than your deca mg's or you can get "deca dick"... when using two compounds togeter like this it is known as synergistic results e.g. the results are greater than there "sum".... you will retain lots of water doing this cycle, so don't be bummed if you give "half" back..good luck
        test

Comment

Gains do not come from a cycle only, To make gains in weight & strength, you must have your diet down (Thats the hardest thing for me) and hit the gym like a rhino slamming into safari cars door. I train like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

Diet is crucial!!!!!!
            Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
            Gains do not come from a cycle only, To make gains in weight & strength, you must have your diet down (Thats the hardest thing for me) and hit the gym like a rhino slamming into safari cars door. I train like there is no tomorrow.

Comment

I'm going to alternate my ? was is there a reason ppl perfer a shot in the ass? It seems like it be near impossible to do yourself lmbo

Comment

How should I dose it?

Comment

The training part is no problem... I've used the designer steroid Superdrol and stacked it with tren prohormone gave me wicked recovery... I train 4-5 hours ED for 5 days EW. And as for dieting down... man I hate watching calories and not getting a cheat meal

Comment

IMO glutes are the best to pin....just a pref i guess, i pinned quads only once and hated it...smaller amounts I will pin in delts
                    Originally posted by joebillings View Post
                    I'm going to alternate my ? was is there a reason ppl perfer a shot in the ass? It seems like it be near impossible to do yourself lmbo

Comment

Agree, since gear can destroy your hdl levels is there anything I can eat or take to try to keep them higher and keep my heart protected?... precaution

Comment

Yeah I won't get too bummed haha... I'm actually aiming for 30-35 lbs and hope to keep at least 20 I hope that's not impossible... I've read bloggers using M1T and Methyl 1-ad said they've gained 20 lbs in 3-4 weeks and have kept 15 and strength was huge... I want all I can get peroid... even if I have to use deca... while I do want to compete my drive to gain is much higher... plus I don't know if I'm ready to compete at the next class yet...

Comment

what are your stats now?

Comment

are you talking hdl/ldl and tris? b.c I haven't got them tested yet won't be able to till march

Comment

height and weight
                              Originally posted by joebillings View Post
                              are you talking hdl/ldl and tris? b.c I haven't got them tested yet won't be able to till march

Comment

Working...
                              X