Proviron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proviron

Just want an idea of dosing on Proviron. Say I was going to do Test Cyp 500 per week and Tren E 400 per week for about 12 weeks. Stop Tren after 10th week. Also with Proviron would I use arimidex still?
    sigpic

Yes proviron is like the oral form of mast it is a steroid and works well as a hardening agent for the muscles. I used this before my last competion with winny and tren. I came in hard and took first place in my class. I was taking arimidex with it also to stop gyno. Since proviron is a streoid it is not to be used in post cycle, this would be coasting til the next pin and you will not fully recover.

Comment

Thanks, dosage? How long should I use it?
      sigpic

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...on-mesterolone
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I just wanted to jump in and say that i just finished up 6 weks worth of it and it def. hardens you up. I was taking 50mg / ED along with 30mg dbol as well. Very happy with the results with 1 exception, and I haven't pin pointed it yet but, I had bloodwork done at week 5 and my levels were all screwed up.
          HDL-8
          LDL-375
          TOTAL CHOLESTEROL-416
          TRIGLYCERIDES-166
          TEST LEVELS <1500
          My Dr.'s head almost exploded until I told him about what I was on and he attributed my levels to that. Because my normal levels are all rite at good. So needles to say I'm off of all the orals and will continue with my cycle and then after proper PCT will get bloodwork done again to see were I'm at and will post update then. I've been told by some members that orals have a tendency to that especially dbol so we'll see what comes of all of this.

Comment

Working...
          X