DMAA, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine,' 'Methylhexanamine,' 'Geranamine'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMAA, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine,' 'Methylhexanamine,' 'Geranamine'

This compound is used in fatloss supplements as an appetite surpressant, pre-work-out supplement, as herbal XTC and in energy drinks. Since a few years people try to get it banned. I bought some real raw powders to play around with it. I mixed 1 gr in 40 ml water to get 25 mg/ml (dose with a small syringe). Anyone else here that has some expirience with it??

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...t-contain-dmaa

http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...e-against-dmaa

These powders can be "upgraded" when you ad some clenbuterol (if used for slimming) or methandienone (if you want musclegrowth) scientific research showed metabolism enhancers to effect methandienone (D-bol) read about it in the blog. When you think about it the possibilities seem endless..
    Attached Files
    RonnyT
    Last edited by RonnyT; 02-20-2012, 01:54 PM.

i have it in pill form, this stuff is in jack3d also right?

Comment

i have the pills by primaforce. 25mg per tab. 1 tab is all i ever use, combined with caffeine about 200mg. its not quite enough of a stimulant to work on its own, IMO. it is great combined with the caffeine though. in fact, this is probably my favorite preworkout supp. i get great, lasting focus for training and i dont crash from it. the only drawback for me...as i've expereinced with most stims is that it becomes less effective after a few weeks of use. i tend to use it for 4 wks and take 2 wks off.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yeah i think dmaa and ephedrine should only be used for 3-4 weeks max not because there increadibly dangerous but by then u will need higher dosages for good effect so u waste money and increase side effects
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

DMAA works great for me when combined with caffeine. I try to only use it when I really need some motivation to get to the gym. Primaforce DMAA is a little too pricey for me. I get my stuff from BuyPureDMAA.com, best prices I've seen. Hope it doesn't get banned!

Comment

pre-workout

They are busy trying to ban for years. I bought jack3d too and some caffeine to try it. The compound on its own is pretty strong too, i think its about quality and I have no clue about the real doses of all ingredients as in Jack3d.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X