Ooohhh mannn!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooohhh mannn!!!

This is my 4th week on the prop, and 2nd on Tren Acetate! 500 of test, and 400 of Tren! I feel good in the gym while working out, but man am i freekin tired when im not working out! I have to really motivate myself to get started, but once i get going im good to go! I feel like i could sleep all day, and i probably could if i let myself! Does anyone kno if thats the Tren making me tired? And to top that off i shot my quad to give the glutes abreak and man do i regret it! I did legs today which kinda helped with the soreness. Im going to add some HGH 193aa towards the middle of my 12 week cycle. Any advice would b cool!!

I've experienced that as well in the past bro. I know its only been 4wks into your run, but your hypothal may be telling your pituitary to halt test production. May want to try throwing in a 300-500mcg of hcg 2x per week see if that gets rid of the lethargy.

Comment

yeah you could be right, i been feeling a little better today but ill still look into it! Thanx bro!

Comment

sleep

You could give in and sleep-rest and eat a few days, like a nice lazy week-end A few good dvd's etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          You could give in and sleep-rest and eat a few days, like a nice lazy week-end A few good dvd's etc.
          only thing iv done today is train, the rest of the last 18hrs has been sleeping and eating.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I wish i could do that bro!! Sheeeeesh, too many responsibilities and only 24 hrs in a day!! Will deff try to catch a nap or two tho!!

Comment

Yeap Tren will do that to u.. as well as loss of appetite for me, back pumps. Made me an Animal in the gym, but a tired little bitch outside the gym lol

Comment

Sleepy an unable to eat, that's tren for ya.

Comment

I dont know about the loss of appetite, cuz i eat 6 meals a day and still fell like its not enough!! But i sleep like a BABY!! I could literally sleep all fkn day!! And im dead serious!!

Comment

I never had any sides from Tren besides once Tren cough.. and feeling exhausted the whole day after my work out. Never had loss of appetite either.. damn I'm always so hungry.
                    Ain't no use in lookin' down
                    Ain't no discharge on the ground
                    Ain't no use in lookin' back
                    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      He's right on ever two months I take a month off.. Also if u never break u are more apt to get sick too. Do u take any preworkout sups energy wise? If u don't and want some reviews hit me up I've tried a good amount of em

Comment

If I didn't have a strict regimine, I would eat like a fat fkn pig!! Healthy food, but like a pig! Can't wait for bulking season!!

Comment

i was takeing 100 of tren ed made me so sleepy i was getting up late for work and all good thing im the boss i droped it to 50 and im good now

Comment

It maybe the total amount of gear your doing, when doing a lot of gear and you haven't done that much before, it will make you tired.
                            The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                            Chat Box Talk And Rules
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                            No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                            http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

same here guys eat like a mother fucker sleep like one train like one just tierd a lot but once in the gym turn into an animal .. p.s. had the tren cough whe first started lasted about 5 days then went .. i love tren one of the best about here in england burr labs dont no if you can get it in the states though ..

Comment

Working...
                              X