No announcement yet.

Old Vid, of ROnnie Coleman at work ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Vid, of ROnnie Coleman at work ...

Did you know he has been a FT police officer for APD, down the street from my neck of the woods and back in Operations Raw Deal, a big big bust occurred in Arlington -UGL Pinnacle LABs, real big .. the sting was a couple of them sold to Ronnie at local gym he goes to, how it all started. Alot of us admire him for what all he has accomplished in the realm of bodybuilding, however most of us would be quick to say a RAT/SNITCH is a RAT and a SNITCH, would you call him one??? You be the judge ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYAFt...eature=related
    Cr?z?

i always wondered how this guy could be a cop, dont they have a drug testing policy?...and how did he get his gear, idk anyone who would sell to him knowing he's a cop
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ronnie

I want to comment, but want to make sure I am clear. Ronnie was the catalyst for operation Raw Deal?

Originally posted by d
      s222;49312
      i always wondered how this guy could be a cop, dont they have a drug testing policy?...and how did he get his gear, idk anyone who would sell to him knowing he's a cop

Comment

Originally posted by MassWclass View Post
        I want to comment, but want to make sure I am clear. Ronnie was the catalyst for operation Raw Deal?
        Operation Raw Deal was a huge operation world wide, not just in one city!! Alot of big players were brought down from it, also it was a time when the Olympics were held in "china" were 98% of all goodies come from (RAWS) ...

No they dont have steroid testing for officers, if it wasnt implied before the police dept started, it cant be implied after, so no they dont test, would be a huge liability for the dept.
        Cr?z?

Comment

Cops and firefighters run gear all the time. Not sure if snitch is the right word more like hypocrite. You run gear then bust dudes for making and selling it. Just because he's big doesn't mean he can throw down.

Comment

I personally know cops that juice...they are total assholes about it..braging about there "get out of jail free" card...not one of my most favorite "gangs"....like I always say, just my two cents....
            test

Comment

LOL. No shit! Cops and firefighters are notorious for using gear. Yet cops would be same ones to bust down the door of the guy the got it from. They HYPOCRICY kills me. I wish more people would educate themselves on the subject. Mainly politicians and law enforcement. Start with the movie bigger stronger faster. They might learn something

Comment

The funny thing is they run it but I never seen a huge cop. I half to say it have seen a few diesel fire fighters.

Comment

They give you that look like they want to take you down at the gym. But your half there size and with no backup or proof they can't touch you. I makes me smile lol

Comment

LMAO! Ya most those chicken shits couldnt fight their way out a wet paper sack with a switch blade in hand! Even on their best cycle in their prime. That's why they become cops. 90% plus don't have the physical let alone intellectual genetics to become anything else. They were the ones hating on the athletes and genetically gifted in high school. Their badge is their revenge

Comment

That's correct!

Comment

theres other vids of him at work just sitting around eating all day...must be nice that he works with such a large group of hypocrites

Comment

Ya there are a lot of them out there. Like all these politicians they ban and bust guys and girls taking care of them selves because we use a little help but there snorting coke off some dancers backside.

Comment

Originally posted by mistawheels View Post
                            Ya there are a lot of them out there. Like all these politicians they ban and bust guys and girls taking care of them selves because we use a little help but there snorting coke off some dancers backside.
                            I never understood how we as a community(AAS users) are looked down upon but if some old hag injects botox (which is botulism, but thats another story), gets their face stretched or gets that hideous lip injection where they look like a trout, thats somehow acceptable.

Comment

This video is a perfect example of why I hate cops. #1 They are the foot soldiers for a corrupt governments tyrannical reign. #2 Cops seem to think that laws don't apply to them. Im sure he's playing nice for the camera but I have yet to meet a cop who wasnt a complete d*** head. I've had plenty of dealings with police officers in what short time I have lived here on this earth. I will only ever put my trust in my martial arts skills and my Springfield XD45.
                              "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X