First timer need a bit of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First timer need a bit of help

I'm not sure what to use to gain size and strength... well it's not that I'm not aware of all the options just what is best for me... I've only used prohormones and they worked well but I'm ready for the big boys.\

My thought is 250-500mg Test E for 10 weeks with 50mg Winnie ED for 6 weeks to keep the estrogen tamed....

My other thoughts were Test/Deca 500/400mg Weekly but since I plan to compete this year I'm not sure if I wanna use deca.. but I could put comp off if this stuff is what I need... I do have moderate joint pain and it does inhibit me at times.

I'm 24 years old.

My final though since I hear that it is way better than test for strength gains is Anavar I figured 40mg for 6 weeks since it's insanely priced.

My biggest ? is pct for any of the cycles... I figured Nolva is a standard (skeptical on clomid as I do have blurred vision as it is) nolva at 40/20/20/10 and Arimidex 1/1/.5/.5 for all the listed above?

Last quick ? I know how to inject but do I really need to needle heads to draw test/deca then another to inject with? and what gauge do I need over all?

Thanks guys
    joebillings
    Last edited by joebillings; 02-20-2012, 02:00 AM.

what's up man? first of all your gonna wanna give us some stats, height, weight, age, how long you've been training etc.. for a first cycle a longer ester test (test e and test c) is usually a good way to go for a couple of reasons. first your only pinning twice a week instead of every other day like a short ester. second test is a solid base for a beginner, usually around 500 mg will do the trick. if you wanted to add in a oral to kick start it due to the time it takes test to build up in your system (usually around weeks 4-6) you could and which oral you choose is up to you and your goal. but the idea behind a test only cycle in the beginning is you become aware of how your body reacts to the compounds because if you run a cycle with 3 different compounds you aren't really sure which compound is cause which reaction or side effect, make sense? as far pct goes, many people choose to use HCG in the cycle to counter testicular atrophy but at a test only cycle and 500 mg you probably will be alright without it, age depending of course. but mine looks like Nolva 40/40/20/20 and if it's a long ester begin it two weeks after the last pin. in terms of the arimidex it's going to depend on which cycle you are running (bulk vs cut) in a bulk the arimidex is going to limit the amount of estrogen, but remember estrogen is a good thing in putting on weight so you don't want to completely zap all the estrogen so i'd go .5 every third day and adjust up or down as needed and for cutting i would be more inclined to go .5 every other day because you are trying to trim the fat. a lot of this is dictated by your diet, so while on that topic how does it look? hope this clears up some of your questions up. best of luck

Comment

if you have joint pain you dont wanna do winny, that can be brutal on joints
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

500mg test.. joint pain go with deca. some do clomid and nolva same time some do one or the other.. just do nolva.. something like 40/20/20/10 (i heard from a pro on here that he likes to wean off and add the extra week of a lower dose of nolva.. as for the adex u use it every other day at .5mg while on cycle. gl brudda

Comment

My bad bro, 5'7 170... trained for 3 years for strength now I'm wanting to go up in weight class to compete in Dead, Squat and Bench... My diet 1.2g per lb protein, 2.75g per lb Carbs and .4g per lb fat... pretty clean but could use a bit of clean up...

Comment

Someone told me it was good for collogen synth.

Comment

My biggest pro with Deca is how long it's detectible I'm a tested lifter, comps start in August/Sept I hear deca last over a year. Isn't dex also good at boosting normal Test levels?

Comment

What does everyone think about the use of Test E (500mg) and Primo (300mg) since Deca is pretty much out..... as for an oral it's Dbol... don't know if I could handle Anadrol first time on.

Or Testosterone Decanoate since I only have to pin once a week... sorry I'm like a kid in a candy store since I found Naps
                joebillings
                Last edited by joebillings; 02-20-2012, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joebillings View Post
                  What does everyone think about the use of Test E (500mg) and Primo (300mg) since Deca is pretty much out..... as for an oral it's Dbol... don't know if I could handle Anadrol first time on.

Or Testosterone Decanoate since I only have to pin once a week... sorry I'm like a kid in a candy store since I found Naps
                  anadrol gets a bad rep from ppl who misuse it...if you start out with a reasonable dose and gauge how it works for you. its like any other AAS in that regaurd. most power lifters i know love halotestin as an oral

Comment

Yeah I looked at halotestin I think it'd be more suitable as a cutter thou... Do you know of the strength gains it can yeild? I know Dbol is 10-20% increase in deads bench squat but IDK about halo or drols

Comment

Do I need Proviron during the cycle or should I say would anyone recommend it? Also y does naps say that ppl can use 10mg of Dbol during pct.... what's that for?

Comment

Originally posted by joebillings View Post
                        Yeah I looked at halotestin I think it'd be more suitable as a cutter thou... Do you know of the strength gains it can yeild? I know Dbol is 10-20% increase in deads bench squat but IDK about halo or drols
                        its good for strength and aggression. as far as comparing it to other stuff that would depend on you as some ppl react differently to different compounds. it wont put alot of weight on you so if you compete in a weight class you wont have to worry

Comment

Mast is better
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

What is a typical mass gain on Test E @ 500mg for 10 weeks?

Comment

masteron? you mean for strength?

Comment

Working...
                              X