First cycle injection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First cycle injection question

About to run my first cycle. I wanted something mild for my first, so I planned on running 250mg/week of test e for a 10 week cycle alone + clomid for PCT and Arimidex throughout the cycle. After doing a bit of reading, there is a lot of confusion over whether 250mg/week would be enough, so I'm ordering 15ml of test-e 250. Enough for 5 weeks @ 250mg/week and 5 weeks @ 500/week, or 10 weeks at 375/week.

Which of those options is better, and if I were to go the 375 route for all 10 weeks, would one injection a week be the easiest?

A little background on me, 5'9 about 181 as of this morning. Hovering around 13-14% right now. Been lifting seriously for two years, 4-5 years total lifting experience.
    SynysterGates
    Last edited by SynysterGates; 02-17-2012, 06:05 PM.

Couple things to take into considration bro. Your bodyweight and your goals? If your pockets are deep enough as wel,l i am from the "stacking" school. Stacking IMO provides a synergistic effect and would enhance your gains. Especially if its your first run at injects. Make it a good one!

Comment

yea u have to run it for the longer period of time bud.. 375 is on the low side but it will have to do. gl

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        yea u have to run it for the longer period of time bud.. 375 is on the low side but it will have to do. gl
        Well both cycles were 10 weeks, but one was split up into 2 dosages, 5 weeks running 250 a week then bumping up and doing 5 weeks at 500 a week.

Originally posted by MassWclass View Post
        Couple things to take into considration bro. Your bodyweight and your goals? If your pockets are deep enough as wel,l i am from the "stacking" school. Stacking IMO provides a synergistic effect and would enhance your gains. Especially if its your first run at injects. Make it a good one!
        180ish lbs now at 13-14%, my overall goal is 180 @ 7% or so. I figure a mild cycle would get me 10-15 lbs and drop the bf% just a bit, then I can do a slow recomp or cut until I reach my goal.

Comment

I'd run it at 375mg per wk throughout the cycle. No need in ramping up and down at this dose.

Honestly, if you can afford it, I'd buy more and go with 500mg per wk and stretch it out to 12 wks.. With the right diet and heavy training, you could make great gains on this.

Also, have some Nolvadex on hand for PCT in case you have sides from the clomid. A lot of ppl have emotional and vision problems with clomid.

Comment

A good first cycle would be to run test e for about 12 weeks at 500mg's. I think anything lower then that and you wont see much gains. Clomid will work for pct. I wouldnt worry about running arimidex the entire time because it will kill gains. Only use it with some clomid or nolva if you start seeing any estrogen related side effects.
            "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

IMO if your working on a budget I would go the split dosage route. Your blood serum levels going the 375 per wk would level out, whereas the 250-500 bump would provide your receptors another boost on wks 6-10.

Comment

Originally posted by deadkey View Post
                A good first cycle would be to run test e for about 12 weeks at 500mg's. I think anything lower then that and you wont see much gains. Clomid will work for pct. I wouldnt worry about running arimidex the entire time because it will kill gains. Only use it with some clomid or nolva if you start seeing any estrogen related side effects.
                Bump,

I forgot to add this. There is no need to run an AI like Arimidex unless you start experiencing gyno symptoms. Cutting estrogen levels to much will hinder your gains, and Adex will virtually lower your estrogen levels to nill.

Comment

Originally posted by two_slug View Post
                  Bump,

I forgot to add this. There is no need to run an AI like Arimidex unless you start experiencing gyno symptoms. Cutting estrogen levels to much will hinder your gains, and Adex will virtually lower your estrogen levels to nill.
                  Noted. Budget is of my concern, I want to get out under $125-150 shipped for the first cycle. Right now (ordering from Naps) I've get Gen Shi TESTO-E 250x3, GP Clomid, and Arimidex coming out to about $111 shipped.

Comment

Agree with two slug on the arimidex, unless you are hypersensitve to gyno. It may hinder your results!

Comment

Also considering going with QD Labs test-e, read some good stuff about it and it seems to be decent. I can run 10 weeks at 500mg/week that way for essentially the same price...

Just to have it written out, if all I'm doing is the test and PCT, but don't need Arimidex, my shopping list basically looks like this...

GP Clomid - 1 (50 mg/day for a month after cycle)
                      QDL Test E 250 - 2 (20ml total @ 500mg/week)

And that's it? Maybe take the advice and get some Nolva just in case I have sides with clomid
                      SynysterGates
                      Last edited by SynysterGates; 02-17-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

bro there is no such thing as a "budget cycle" you either are in all the way or you not! Not only do you take in consideration of cycle, but pct, and xtra on hand in case of sides "gyno" as well as diet, and regular daily supps ... an avg 12 wk cycle should cost about 800 or 400 if you home brew ur gear but have to order ancillaries ... best advice, do all your homework as if it was a research paper ... good luck
                        Cr?z?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzi View Post
                          bro there is no such thing as a "budget cycle" you either are in all the way or you not! Not only do you take in consideration of cycle, but pct, and xtra on hand in case of sides "gyno" as well as diet, and regular daily supps ... an avg 12 wk cycle should cost about 800 or 400 if you home brew ur gear but have to order ancillaries ... best advice, do all your homework as if it was a research paper ... good luck
                          Well what am I missing? Only looking to do 10 weeks, the syringes and needles are taken care of. PCT is taken care of, I can get arimidex just in case if I need to. I'm not counting the stuff that I take on the daily basis already (fish oil, multi, protein, creatine, etc.). Just the amount for the test and the PCT really. No stacking with orals so I don't need to worry about liver support. Anything?

Comment

Hate to suggest a what a man should do, but I'd hold off till I had a little more cash and do the 600mg weekly of the test, add 40 of d bol, and run the armidex if you have an issue (sore nips) I ran something similar recently (750mg Test C) w/ 40mg D bol, and I made some impressive gains in weight and strength I used Armidex a few times when my nips got a little sore. (1 dose and it went away)

Comment

Working...
                            X