PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Inject in the lats muscle

poiuytrew
09-30-2010, 12:17 PM
Have you guys done that? It?s a big muscle so it should be a good spoot..

I?ve done thighs, gluteus, delts, pecs but never tryied lats.

Do anyone of you know were to inject the lats muscle to avoid big bloodvessles and nerves?

sam1976
09-30-2010, 05:14 PM
i've only done lats with slin pins when doing IGF. at least with those small pins, it was pretty easy to reach. it was even easier though to have my girl do it for me. have you thought about bi's? i just started them up last cycle, since i had ED injects, and they turned out to be very easy.

let me know if you do lats and how it goes.

oh and just in case you aren't familiar with this site... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

poiuytrew
09-30-2010, 11:02 PM
i've only done lats with slin pins when doing IGF. at least with those small pins, it was pretty easy to reach. it was even easier though to have my girl do it for me. have you thought about bi's? i just started them up last cycle, since i had ED injects, and they turned out to be very easy.

let me know if you do lats and how it goes.

oh and just in case you aren't familiar with this site... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

okey bi?s you say.. yeah it should be easy to inject in bi?s.. but how many cc?s or ml did you inject each time? Does it hurt much the days after inject?

thanx for the site man

regards

poiuytrew

sam1976
10-01-2010, 12:40 AM
i found it to not be that painful, using GP prop and GP ment. i never put more than 1.5cc in each, but usually only did 1cc.

dino
10-01-2010, 05:05 AM
Why injecting in other muscle than gluteus/quads? Tha drug's release in delts It's slower than gluteus and about spot grow i think there must be around a lot of big, big ass guys ;)

sam1976
10-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Why injecting in other muscle than gluteus/quads? Tha drug's release in delts It's slower than gluteus and about spot grow i think there must be around a lot of big, big ass guys ;)

it's about site rotation. on my last cycle, i was using 2cc's ED. at that rate, you run out of sites, quickly.

poiuytrew
10-03-2010, 10:58 AM
hey Sam

I tried the lats yesterday but I hit a neerve twice so I did the delts insteed. But I think I?ll give it a try in a few days again..

sam1976
10-03-2010, 01:38 PM
hey Sam

I tried the lats yesterday but I hit a neerve twice so I did the delts insteed. But I think I?ll give it a try in a few days again..

man, if there's one thing (well one of a few) that i hate, it's hitting a nerve! i get weirded out doing quads because they have so many nerves in them. well, good try. hope next time works out better.

Abomb
10-06-2010, 06:18 PM
i tried lats i went in from the side with my arm up. i didnt even get the soreness i put 1 in each. i wonder where it went lol. i guess the muscle was big enough for a 1cc.

poiuytrew
10-18-2010, 09:38 AM
hello guys. I just did the lats today.. 3cc of testo E and 2cc Tren E. 2,5cc in each lats.. I?ll report to you in a few days if I get any soreness :D

iamready
10-18-2010, 02:02 PM
Yikes. I couldn't imagine putting 2.5 CC in my lat

poiuytrew
10-19-2010, 10:55 PM
It begin to hurt now.. hmm.. No pain, no gain :P

sam1976
10-20-2010, 10:20 PM
hello guys. I just did the lats today.. 3cc of testo E and 2cc Tren E. 2,5cc in each lats.. I?ll report to you in a few days if I get any soreness :D

are you saying you put 5ml's of oil in each lat??! have you ever done this before? why do 5cc's all in one bang? i think it'd be much safer to rotate sites and reduce the amount of oil per injection.

Abomb
10-21-2010, 06:48 AM
wtf dude you need to chill

oldgymrat
10-23-2010, 04:59 AM
How the heck do you guys even reach your lats!? My arms don't go around me like that. Glutes and Delts. I use up to two cc's in delts regularly and it works just fine. Tried quads a few years ago but was a little painful, I guess too many nerves. Thinking pecs might work too but lats? I guess I'm not that flexible!

gymcandy20
10-23-2010, 09:52 AM
i have never and will never hit calves ever. if you think quads suck calves being a much smaller muscle will hurt a hell of a lot more. Glutes if you hit them right shouldnt stop you from sitting? what are you injecting anyways thats this bad?if you are looking best suggest,which one provide you quality suggest,make sure you can see my website for more information http://www.gymcandy.com/ (http://www.gymcandy.com/)

sam1976
10-24-2010, 01:30 PM
How the heck do you guys even reach your lats!? My arms don't go around me like that. Glutes and Delts. I use up to two cc's in delts regularly and it works just fine. Tried quads a few years ago but was a little painful, I guess too many nerves. Thinking pecs might work too but lats? I guess I'm not that flexible!

lol, i grabed my elbow to help pull me arm around when it hit lats with a slin pin. i could imagine though, that if you are bigger than me, it might be impossibe to reach on your own!