Thinking of Inject in the lats muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of Inject in the lats muscle

Have you guys done that? It?s a big muscle so it should be a good spoot..

I?ve done thighs, gluteus, delts, pecs but never tryied lats.

Do anyone of you know were to inject the lats muscle to avoid big bloodvessles and nerves?

i've only done lats with slin pins when doing IGF. at least with those small pins, it was pretty easy to reach. it was even easier though to have my girl do it for me. have you thought about bi's? i just started them up last cycle, since i had ED injects, and they turned out to be very easy.

let me know if you do lats and how it goes.

oh and just in case you aren't familiar with this site... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      i've only done lats with slin pins when doing IGF. at least with those small pins, it was pretty easy to reach. it was even easier though to have my girl do it for me. have you thought about bi's? i just started them up last cycle, since i had ED injects, and they turned out to be very easy.

let me know if you do lats and how it goes.

oh and just in case you aren't familiar with this site... http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm
      okey bi?s you say.. yeah it should be easy to inject in bi?s.. but how many cc?s or ml did you inject each time? Does it hurt much the days after inject?

thanx for the site man

regards

poiuytrew

Comment

i found it to not be that painful, using GP prop and GP ment. i never put more than 1.5cc in each, but usually only did 1cc.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Why injecting in other muscle than gluteus/quads? Tha drug's release in delts It's slower than gluteus and about spot grow i think there must be around a lot of big, big ass guys

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
            Why injecting in other muscle than gluteus/quads? Tha drug's release in delts It's slower than gluteus and about spot grow i think there must be around a lot of big, big ass guys
            it's about site rotation. on my last cycle, i was using 2cc's ED. at that rate, you run out of sites, quickly.

Comment

hey Sam

I tried the lats yesterday but I hit a neerve twice so I did the delts insteed. But I think I?ll give it a try in a few days again..

Comment

Originally posted by poiuytrew View Post
                hey Sam

I tried the lats yesterday but I hit a neerve twice so I did the delts insteed. But I think I?ll give it a try in a few days again..
                man, if there's one thing (well one of a few) that i hate, it's hitting a nerve! i get weirded out doing quads because they have so many nerves in them. well, good try. hope next time works out better.

Comment

i tried lats i went in from the side with my arm up. i didnt even get the soreness i put 1 in each. i wonder where it went lol. i guess the muscle was big enough for a 1cc.

Comment

hello guys. I just did the lats today.. 3cc of testo E and 2cc Tren E. 2,5cc in each lats.. I?ll report to you in a few days if I get any soreness

Comment

Yikes. I couldn't imagine putting 2.5 CC in my lat

Comment

It begin to hurt now.. hmm.. No pain, no gain :P

Comment

Originally posted by poiuytrew View Post
                          hello guys. I just did the lats today.. 3cc of testo E and 2cc Tren E. 2,5cc in each lats.. I?ll report to you in a few days if I get any soreness
                          are you saying you put 5ml's of oil in each lat??! have you ever done this before? why do 5cc's all in one bang? i think it'd be much safer to rotate sites and reduce the amount of oil per injection.

Comment

wtf dude you need to chill

Comment

How the heck do you guys even reach your lats!? My arms don't go around me like that. Glutes and Delts. I use up to two cc's in delts regularly and it works just fine. Tried quads a few years ago but was a little painful, I guess too many nerves. Thinking pecs might work too but lats? I guess I'm not that flexible!

Comment

Working...
                              X