Cycle question from a Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle question from a Noob

My first cycle I used Test E and Epiquose for 14 weeks,, second time around I decided to get some Sust and Deca to run... Was this a good choice for me or should I have stuck with the Test and Bold?

It should be a nice cycle. I dont see why it wouldnt be. EQ from what im told is just a very refined version(Or alot alike atleast) of Deca. How often are you planning on pinning the sus? I know some prefer EOD and some bi-weekly. Hows your PCT look? Whats your stats?
    "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm 5'10", 185.. I have Nolva on hand for a PCT, though I didn't use anything after my first cycle.. I'm not sure how I should pin? EOD sounds like too much sticking.. I was pinning once a week my first time with the Test (500)on Mon and the EQ (200) on Wed.. Would it not be beneficial for me to pin 2 cc of test at one time?

Comment

I ran sus. and cyp for a twelve weeks and injected every fourth day 375mg's and 375mg's and seemed to work just fine.. not sure why people insist on pinning sus. EOD. it is not "just" a short ester as you know..first time I ran deca, couple years ago.. I stacked cyp. with deca in equal amounts..(big mistake) unless you don't have a girl you want to keep happy...lol I had the dreaded "deca-dick", no sex drive, and if you could get a wood, good luck finishing... keep your sus. to deca ratio higher. I would say for "me" I would run deca at 50% of the sus. (thats just how I respond to the stuff) it was a very effective cycle for me though..put on some great size and strength, lots of water of course, so don't be too bummed when you come off...also may want to taper the deca off towards end..(I did not) and wish I would have...deca can shut some down very hard..!! I am one of them..!! if you have never felt a emotional crash like that, trust me it sucks..!! sure these guys have a lot more experience with it as I have only ran it once, hope they will put in thier thoughts as well..good luck bro..
        one-more
        Last edited by one-more; 02-17-2012, 12:55 PM.
        test

Comment

Thanks bro.. Very helpful.. I want to put on size, that's why I am switching to Sus.. The Test and EQ made me strong but I didn't gain much size.. My diet was in check too the whole cycle.. I appreciate the help! Anymore help would be awesome!

Comment

I don't think one can put enough effort into diet..It is "HUGE"...not only eating clean, but meal frequency, macro percentages being correct, and huge total calories is what build muscle...and of course effective routine. My most effective cycle I ran couple years ago, used to keep a "protein" bar on my night stand...if I rolled over, i would eat it just to always have food digesting...don't know everything like some of the guys here..but have learned a lot just reaserching constanly and being consistent every day I think is another large factor...good luck with your cycle bro...PM me your e-mail and I can get you some awsome reading material on bodybuilding diet if you like...
            test

Comment

That would be awesome, bro! Thank you so much for your input!!

Comment

i prefer eq to deca .. but both the best bulking compounds.. only downside is the deca shutting u down.. maybe u can run a shorter cycle of prop/npp

Comment

Working...
                X