19-Tren-Bol and 17-phero-ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19-Tren-Bol and 17-phero-ex

Anyone know what 19-tren-bol and 17-phero-ex is? i cant find anything about them on the internet. There made by legal limit labs. a friend gave them to me about 2 weeks ago. He said a guy in the gym gave them to him.

not sure on 19Tren-bol/17Phero-ex specifically but alot of the "Leagal Steroids" sold out their r supp company's changing the chemical chain/structure of illegal steroids - thus theoreticaly making them legal steroids as the DEA list steroids by name + chemical structure (this is or can be changed frequently).
    The problem I have is if u change the chemical structure without research/testing + knowing what the change will do u have no idea what the end product is????
    Granted alot of the changes are inert but....

for example the chemical structure - NaCl is sodium chloride = salt. but add two oxgens/changing the chemical structure and you have - NaClO2 is Sodium chlorite = The main application of sodium chlorite is the generation of chlorine dioxide for bleaching and stripping of textiles, pulp, and paper. Sodium chlorite is a strong oxidant and can therefore be expected to cause clinical symptoms similar to the well known sodium chlorate: methemoglobinemia, hemolysis, renal failure.[11] A dose of 10-15 grams of sodium chlorate can be lethal.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
    X