Quality Direct Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Direct Labs

Sorry bros, just now posting some QDL visuals I received a couple weeks ago. enjoy......
    Attached Files
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

And visions of suger plums danced in their heads -- I hope to see in real life very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mightymouse View Post
      Sorry bros, just now posting some QDL visuals I received a couple weeks ago. enjoy......
      Very nice bro!! Wait until you see the gains from all of that. You'll love it.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Awesome.

Are the vials Test E?

Comment

have u started taking any of it bro? reviews would be much appreciated. and nice to hear about another TOOUCHDOWN!!!!!!! GOOOO NAPPPPPYYYY!~!~!

Comment

Originally posted by smitty99 View Post
            Awesome.

Are the vials Test E?
            Yesssir !!
            "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
              have u started taking any of it bro? reviews would be much appreciated. and nice to hear about another TOOUCHDOWN!!!!!!! GOOOO NAPPPPPYYYY!~!~!

Liquid pins smooth, should start seeing in about 2 weeks or so. As I said in another post, my pumps are freaky from the orals,(A bombs and TBol).
              I've cleaned my diet up and getting ready for summer slowly.. Water retention with the A bombs won't be bad at all, using them as more of a "lube" for my joints. The TBol and Test E should give me some quality lean muscle together. I'm just passing time till my boy GP gets back

Comment

I just received my goodies in todays mail. I'm a happy camper !

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                  I just received my goodies in todays mail. I'm a happy camper !
                  Good to hear Old Dude.... Im getting my Bday wishes together now for GP, so Ill have it for next time How did the pinning go ?

Comment

Just got my QDL order today N**S shipped on the 15th from Turkey arrived today the 27th. Running their test c and tren e. first shot today frontloaded the test at 1g. gonna continue at 500mg per week test c for 15 weeks and 400 per week of tren e for 10. pct clomid. will advise in a few weeks or sooner if I notice anything spectacular. No pain at all smooth injection with QDL so far so good.

Comment

hey old dude what all did you get from qdl and what were your gains like? just got my candy today

Comment

hey mightymouse what dosage you running your tbol??

Comment

I got the dbol and it's just as good as gp and that's saying a lot cuzz gp is the best
                          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Gonna be grabbing a bunch of qdl mast e for my summer cutter. i have high hopes for this. Iv used gp mast e. So ill be able to compare.

Comment

Ok guys I have a report to make on my test cyp and tren e cycle from QDL. Had my first pin on Monday same day my gear came. Frontloaded the test cyp at 1000mgs with 200mgs of tren e then second pin was Thursday 1ml of test cyp and 1ml of tren e. I had my doctors appointment Friday to get my blood counts checked because I have a platelet and red blood cell anemia. My platelets were 365,000 normal is 150k to 400k. Hemoglobin was 18.1 normal is 12-16. Now with this anemia my platelets never run higher than 150k and hemoglobin never higher than 14. With my anemia those results are IMPOSSIBLE to achieve naturally on my own even with good diet and exercise. I also noticed a strength increase this morning so far this seems like it's going to be a promising cycle. For those that don't know I am running QDLs test cyp at 500mgs per week for 15 weeks and tren e for 10 with clomid pct.

Comment

Working...
                              X