Sermorelin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sermorelin

anybody use this? how was your results and at what dose?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

It is pretty much pointless to use by itself... I have never used HGH, but I've read that people that stopped hgh and started sermorelin were severely dissapointed. It can be combo'd with GHRP-6. ALso there are some positives to it.. reported better sleep, better body comp, faster recup, very sharp mind, some nice hardons, and an overall better mood. I would like to also hear from a user of it and what they combo'd it with +results.

Comment

iv heard the same and am looking just to boost natural gh for health/well being.

Comment

I would ask ronniet his opinion.. his answers are alll statistic based so he should have the golden answer.. lemme know

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          It is pretty much pointless to use by itself... I have never used HGH, but I've read that people that stopped hgh and started sermorelin were severely dissapointed. It can be combo'd with GHRP-6. ALso there are some positives to it.. reported better sleep, better body comp, faster recup, very sharp mind, some nice hardons, and an overall better mood. I would like to also hear from a user of it and what they combo'd it with +results.
          Serm is nothing like GH. So taking that over GH and being disappointed is stupid to expect the same results
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
            iv heard the same and am looking just to boost natural gh for health/well being.
            mod GRF / GHRP 2, 100mcg each, 3x ED, empty stomach.

Comment

will it conflict with any anti depressant medication?

Comment

Secratogogues are very interesting, downpoint is that many "researchlabs" sell these peptides and we found (writing the PeptideBook) many analyses to fail presents of the right MW. In other words--on the discussionfora users spoke about results, doses and bloodwork on crapvials. Of course they reported disappointing results. We are analysing at the moment generic GH and its baaad. China is regulating its market and that has a big effect on the general quality.

About secra's read DAT's guides. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ic-guides.html
                Better stick to GH we'll keep you informed about GH analyses.

Comment

thanks Ronny...thats why i asked, the only research i could find was never complete.

Comment

Working...
                  X