GHRP-2&HGHfragment176-191

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHRP-2&HGHfragment176-191

Im considering the partaking of GHRP-2(or 6) AND HGH fragment 176-191. In theory, increased natural HGH secretion has the same effects as synthetic HGH is intended to have. Side effect of bloat Im super concerned about, which is why I think the addition of the fat loss fragment will make great evidence of more cut and definition to the growth releaser. Napsgear.net Ill be purchasing it from and for the first time from them, so I dont really know what to expect. I know what to do and how to do The fragment, I estimate the GHRP-2 is the same method of administration so no worries there either.. Unsure of doses, I used HGH fragment 176-191 on the last 2wks of a 20wk test/tren/wini cycle I just began PCT3wks ago for.. I want to see if GH is something I can use now, since im 28 and feeling it from hard, hot labor all day, everyday since 15 yrs old. Ive been on AAS 5 times in 6years with a variety of compounds. The last 2years have really been golden in progress as Im learning new trix and dietary protocol constantly. My plan would be to come off the peptides after 3 kits of each and stay off everything for the rest of my life. Just train patiently as a natural body builder. Any advise, comments or interjections would be greatly appreciated!

The aussies stopped testing the fragment after it became clear that it doesn't work.

Comment

Yet more peptide discussion... I really want to know more about this stuff...

Gawd you out there?

JJ, you got any good refs for us to get edumicated on these compounds? You "know what to do and how to do it"..... so share brother.

Comment

fragment

Why? its been proven in a phase 2 trial that it didn't work.
        Attached Files

Comment

K well I DID this experiment with INJECTION ONLY HGH fragment 176-191 for 2months and guess what?! I LOST 20LBS of pure fat maintaining muscle volume and strength.. SouthernResearchCo.com hooked up great prices and did me well!!! Now, even after thanksgiving and eating like a fat ass I'm still 175lbs and NO unwanted fat or bloat STILL.. NOW on GHRP-6 with CJC-1295 rehabilitating joint/tendon pains
          JuicyJuggalo
          Last edited by JuicyJuggalo; 11-28-2010, 11:24 PM.

Comment

DatBtrue appears to be very knowledgeable with peptides. At least when I want to learn about one, I look for his info, and it appears GH Fragment (176-191) is effective when on low calories, low fat. low carb diets. Diets that come to my mind are Mauro Di Pasquale's The Radical Diet or Lyle McDonald's The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook.

Originally posted by DatBtrue
            It does you little good to use the Frag when you are not in caloric defecit and when insulin is present. It is a diet drug and that is the way you should be all day. The half life is such that you need to dose 5 times a day.

Do not use Frag when you are not in this mode.

The GHRH/GHRP can be used but why?

First you will get less GH creation because the Frag has created circulating FFA which will blunt (but not inhibit GH release).

Second you are not looking for any GH effect on protein metabolism and you are not in an anabolic mode and insulin won't be present. The only thing helpful is the effect on fat mobilization which you are getting from the Frag.

Now the night time dose of GHRH/GHRP is something you should do though.
            Originally posted by DatBtrue View Post
            I can report that if you make a day very low cal day... perhaps less then 1000 kcals (mostly protein) and you dose the frag at 400mcg 5x per day during periods away from your ingestion of protein (as best you can) you will lose some fat even without a lot of activity.

One reason appears to be in this food deprived state you are increasing/upregulating a protein that increases energy expenditure in White Adipose Tissue. This means adipose tissue will make use of the liberated fatty acids rather then have them released into plasma.

See: The skinny on fat: lipolysis and fatty acid utilization in adipocytes

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyJuggalo View Post
              K well I DID this experiment with INJECTION ONLY HGH fragment 176-191 for 2months and guess what?! I LOST 20LBS of pure fat maintaining muscle volume and strength.. SouthernResearchCo.com hooked up great prices and did me well!!! Now, even after thanksgiving and eating like a fat ass I'm still 175lbs and NO unwanted fat or bloat STILL.. NOW on GHRP-6 with CJC-1295 rehabilitating joint/tendon pains
              What kind of dosage and pinning schedule did you use

Comment

250-500mcg/3xED. Started with with 250 after 2 weeks tapered up taking a week to get upto 500mcg 3x/ED (6am,noon,6pm"9pm"). "9pm" being a pre-bed shot of 200mcg GHRP-6. I knew this dosage was TOO HIGH for my body weight but read there was indefinite results at this saturation level. Also I had been stricked with diet and cardio for the previous 6months

Comment

I won't use it HGH is great. Proven.

Comment

Working...
                  X