X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its arrived

Thank god.........
    Attached Files
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

As I said it would bro. No lies. No bs. Enjoy.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

OC... I TOLDED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU..... good stuff bro enjoy and make a log for daddy

Comment

mmmmm that looks yummy.

Comment

congrats, mine is coming by pony express
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Glad to hear the packs are starting to arrive... my mouth is watering for mine...

Comment

Good deal Cruz,

Comment

ABOUT TIME! 10 weeks is still a joke hahaha Ive bought a load of quality direct for the next time, Liquid I used your code bro
                There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

i am patiently waiting myself and this is encouraging. Nice bro!

Comment

Ares, It will come - It always comes. I just like to whinge like a little bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                      Ares, It will come - It always comes. I just like to whinge like a little bitch
                      did you get extra, it looks like you got a couple dif brands in the pic

Comment

No they owed me 100 Dianabol from my order last year hahaha - I got 100 generic labs DBOL

Comment

generic rocks..i got a lot of them coming...you cant go wrong with generic

Comment

Heard some good stuff going to give it to a friend and use the geneza

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                              Heard some good stuff going to give it to a friend and use the geneza
                              lucky ass friend you got lol

Comment

Working...
                              X