Melanotan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanotan

whats anyones experience with Melanotan?
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 02-15-2012, 02:16 AM.
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

i found that M2 works well. never tried the 1 version. it does make me feel a little sick, but after i get used to it, that side effect goes away. because of this, i start out with about .25mg ED for the first several days. then move to .5mg ED. i run this dose until i am as dark as i want to be, tanning several times a week. then from there, i back it off, doing only .5mg 2x a week and tan once or twice a week.

i've seen people outline using much more than this. when i used it the first time, i tried to follow one of those programs. i started getting too dark within 10 days. i have very pale skin and do not tan well at all. in fact, i tend to turn red when i tan. with M2, i turn brown. i just started using it again a couple weeks ago for my show. before, i wanted to look normal dark. now for the show, i'm going to try to push it a little further.

heres my only warning, i did find that it make a couple of freckles on my body get darker and they did not lighten back up afterwards. so watch that. if you have any freckles on your face, it could be a problem.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I too liked mt2.. i am pretty pale and it got me where i wanted to be.. it also gives u rock hard woodys lol so no need for those lil blue pills with this stuff.. just make sure u keep it frozen wen not using

Comment

Cheers guys

I might try that Sam - So many places to get it from though.......... choices choices
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

Working...
        X