nat geo "testosterone factor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nat geo "testosterone factor"

if you watch this clip, you'll want to see the whole show....fascinating stuff.

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/...terone-factor/
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

interesting stuff

Comment

Interesting, my thumb is longer than all my fingers, what does that mean? Ha ha

Comment

cool. i didnt see off hand, but can you watch the whole thing online?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          cool. i didnt see off hand, but can you watch the whole thing online?
          this program is on alot...runs on nat geo and all its "sister" channels
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

this particular episode is new enough that they still want money for the whole thing. i looked in their schedule, and it's not on in the foreseeable future. it will, however, eventually be on again. just have to watch the guide.
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

ok thanks guys. believe it or not, i dont have a television so i'll just have to wait to find it online at some point.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

some of the happiest years of my life i spent with no tv. i'm thinking about giving up my digital cable when i move. there's always something on, and i catch myself staring into it like a junkie at night. time that would be better spent on other pursuits.

Comment

I don't think I have watched litterally one hour of TV in the last six months..!!! got rid of cable long time age 500 channels of shit...except discovery or history channel who needs it..so much better info online to read and you can pick the topic....that show on nat geo does look very interesting...! I will post a picture of my hand so you guy's can see...LMAO..
                  test

Comment

Working...
                  X