Where did i go wrong in my cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did i go wrong in my cycle?

I just came off a cycle of test 400 @ 400 mg/week. I lost nearly all my gains. I am trying to see where i went wrong so it doesnt happen again.

Weeks 1-4- Oral turinabol at 40 mg ed
    Weeks 1-12 Test 400 @ 400 mg per week. (200 mg on monday, 200 on thurs)
    Weeks 8-12 I hopped on HCGenerate to hopefully lessen up suppression and get my LH going again.

(Pretty sure this is where i went wrong)
    PCT- I waited 2 weeks for the test to clear my system before starting PCT. By the time the 2 weeks were up, I already lost noticeable size.

Weeks 12-14 PES Erase for estrogen control (works amazing btw)
    Weeks 14-18 PCT with clomid, Erase, Need2Slin, Bridge, and Gear

For my next cycle

I plan on injecting HCG @ 500iu 2x/week to get my boys back to size weeks 6-12 for my next cycle. Maybe this will enable me to keep most of my gains? Please give me some insight.

I myself have been guilty of this one for sure...how did your caloric intake and training go during and after pct..?? I learned from the guy's here keep those calories "up"..!! cause your body does "not" want to have to feed these gains..and by droping calories before 1.5 months "after" pct, your gains will take a big hit...just my two cents, from what I've learned from the fella's "in the know" ...
    test

Comment

i continued training the same, I wasn't nearly as hungry tapering off compared to when i was on, so my calories were probably much lower than they should've been. anything else guys?

Comment

I've only done a couple of cycles so My opinion may not mean much. However, I would say that it was a test only cycle so I wouldn't expect to retain a ton of the gains. Now a test only cycle is a good thing to start with though. My standard cycle is test/tren and every now and then I'll throw some oral winny in but I keep about 75% of my gains adn I'm pretty sure it's the tren... it builds real muscle not just water weight.... That's my 2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsl9 View Post
          i continued training the same, I wasn't nearly as hungry tapering off compared to when i was on, so my calories were probably much lower than they should've been. anything else guys?
          you're in the right place we can fix it so that this doesnt happen again. it has nothing...or very little to do with the way you ran your cycle. the cycle is only there to support your nutrition program.weare missing a lot of key details though, so if you can answer me these questions, we can get you going in the right direction.

first off, how tall are you? how much do you weigh?how much did you gain on cycle and how much did you maintain? how much protein carbs and fats do you eat a day?how much of your protein is from solid foods? how many days a week do you train and what is the very basic outline of your training split?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            you're in the right place we can fix it so that this doesnt happen again. it has nothing...or very little to do with the way you ran your cycle. the cycle is only there to support your nutrition program.weare missing a lot of key details though, so if you can answer me these questions, we can get you going in the right direction.

first off, how tall are you? how much do you weigh?how much did you gain on cycle and how much did you maintain? how much protein carbs and fats do you eat a day?how much of your protein is from solid foods? how many days a week do you train and what is the very basic outline of your training split?

im about 5'9. on cycle i was about 176 pounds, and then i tapered down to 160. Started pct and now im at like 164 and slowly getting some gains back. took in around 150-200 grams of protein shakes a day and about 150-200 grams of protein from food. i trained 4 days a week

mon- chest and tri's
            tues- back and bi's
            wed- off
            thurs- shoulders
            fri- legs

Comment

sam will have the answer.. but literally ALL of the gains went away? Has your physique changed for the better?

Comment

the only thing i noticed was less bf% i think. Just lost alot of mass but slowly getting some back.

Comment

You don't lose muscle mass like that. The only thing you lost was water retention. This is a common problem with some people no mater what type of AAS you use.

Comment

yea, beach body hit the nail on the head. when you went on the test, you began retaining water. usually guys your size will put on 7-15 bs. figure about 10 lbs being average. when you came off, even if you had gained a ton of muscle, you wouldnt lose it over night. the only thing that would drop that fast is water weight. it sounds like the total grams of protein you got were enough, but you need to keep pounding the food when you come off. ideally, i would try to eat more whole foods. more meats. less whey. whey you do use whey, use a pure whey isolate. have 25g in water first thing in the AM 20-30 min before your first meal, right when you wake up. have another whey iso shake at 50grams and 35g waxy maize right after workout, 45 minutes before your post workout solid meal. besides the 75grams of whey i'm suggesting, get a total of 250g protein from solid foods like chicken, beef, eggs. you cant stop eating when you come off. force feed yourself if you have to. its the protein that is going to build and hold muscle on your frame. steroids will only speed up how fast you can do that. overall, you gained about 5 lbs it seems. realistically, at your size, with the right diet, you could probably gain a lot more than that naturally in 12-14 weeks. along with the protein i'm suggesting, get around 80-100grams of healthy fats. for carbs, start with 300 and as long as you're not getting overly fat, build from there. get this diet down, eating every 2 hours and you will start gaining some serious weight, promise! figure out exactly how much you can eat...i'll guess this will take you the next 3-4 months to get a basic idea. from there, you may see that you want to train naturally for awhile cuz the gains will be good. if you want to run another cycle though, you will be a lot better off at that point. any questions?
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

haha hey u did nothing wrong thats the name of the game buddy easy come easy go.

Comment

thanks guys i appreciate the input

Comment

Hey Sam.....thats great advice on what little you had to go by. It will help alot of us who may have that question after "thinking" that we have done everything right. Its a reality check in this game that even though you have gear, muscle is, and always will be, built and maintained in the kitchen. Good post brother!!
                          "Stop Crying and Lift!!!!!"

Comment

Water weight without a shadow of a doubt..............
                            There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

Comment

Working...
                            X