• Show
Clear All

• QDL cycle

Just ordered QDL. What can i expect from doing 10 week that looks like so-
    Monday-250 Test Cyp
    200 Masteron prop and enth
    Thurs- 250 Test Cyp
    200 Masteron prop and enth

starting 2nd week 5mg of arimadex(half tab) a day until 4 weeks off (week14)

looks pretty reasonable. no one can really say how much you'll achieve....too many variables. how old are you, exp level, diet, etc. way more shit than can be listed.
    let's just say that without the right knowledge and motivation, you could gain nothing but a shrunken teste satchel.
    give us more info on everything. there's guys here who can def help you out.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

21, worked out 3+ years. eat clean 5-6 clean meals day, weight about 200-210, 12-15%bf, did very low test cycle (100-200mg a week/10 weeks) about 5 months ago just to get my feet wet, virtually no negative effects

Comment

IMO, i would wait a bit. i fully understand the impatience of youth. but you have to understand that what you are doing is messing with what are already well established hormone levels that are working to your benefit right now. i think most of my bros would agree. once you start seriously using gear, nothing will be the same. i don't know about you personally, but 26 yrs ago when i was your age, i had plenty of test in my system for advanced muscle development.

it sounds as though you have a fairly good base started, but as for juicing, i can't recommend or sign off on anything. wait and see what some of the other guys think b4 you start. you have plenty of time bro!
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
        X