question about next cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about next cycle

as far as test goes, what is a good amount to run and for how long? I have done 2 cycles now, the first being 500mg/wk but it was only 6 weeks and the second being 750mg/wk for 10 weeks with 10bol for the first 6 weeks. I'm about to make another run and I didn't know if I should up the dose or leave it at that? I hear you don't want to go over 1000mg but I don't know if that is just people getting scared or if it's true lol. I'm still somewhat new to this stuff so don't know what all to believe when I hear it haha. I was thinking about doing a shot of test c 250 every other day, essentially making it 750mg/wk and 1000mg/wk alternating for 10 weeks, anadrol for the first 4 weeks and dbol for the last 6.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I wouldnt raise the test anymore than 750 a week. But, you should extend the length of your cycle. At week 8 your just starting to get the full affects especially with cyp. I suggest you bump that up to 16 weeks. Have you thought about adding another injectable? Like Deca or EQ? If size is what your looking for 750mg of test and 450 or 500 mgs of deca per week will blow you up! And adding drol or dbol to kick start will have you feeling like the hulk.
    So it would look like this:
    week 1-6 - 750 test/450deca per wk and 40 mg dbol per day
    week 7-12 750 test/450 deca per week
    week 13-16 750 test per week - its a good idea to drop the deca before the test to reduce the "crash" you get off deca.
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Comment

Thats sounds like a real good cycle, I will be doing something very similar. (when I see My product)

Comment

16 weeks just kinda scares me a bit haha. I have all ready ordered the test, drols, and dbol. I was thinking about putting deca in my next run. Maybe I'll just run the test and drols this run for 12 weeks and do test, deca, and the dbol in my next cycle?

Comment

Understandable. 12 weeks at 750 per week of test will give you good results. However, 16 wks isn't that scary if you do the following: use HCG at 250 mg's every 4 days, adex at .5 eod or e3d, you have a SOLID pct - like Nolva plus clomid. And like I said taper that Deca off before the end of the cycle to avoid the crash.

I agree with measured steps. But keeping the cycle length at 10 weeks and jacking up the dosage isn't really gonna give you the kinda results you're after.
          Good luck brother!

Comment

cool, I didn't order any PCT, would it be bad to do my next cycle of 750mg/wk test for 12 weeks with dbols if I don't have a PCT? I did order some arimidex so I will be using that during the cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              cool, I didn't order any PCT, would it be bad to do my next cycle of 750mg/wk test for 12 weeks with dbols if I don't have a PCT? I did order some arimidex so I will be using that during the cycle.
              Holy crap! I'd be scared of doing a 16 week cycle too if I didn't have any pct. Dude, you have to have a solid pct plan before doing AAS. It is sooo important for your long term health AND to keep the results you gained while on cycle. Read up in the pct section and some of the cycle plans listed by others. I would strongly suggest you don't start your next cycle till you have your pct together. I know your a big boy and you're gonna do what ya want, but pct is very important - don't just take my word check with the other senior guys here. Good luck......

Comment

First of all, for a 3rd cycle and wanting to do a gram a week of Test is insane. Your first cycle of of 6 weeks at 500mg a week was SOMEWHAT of a waste. Unless it was Test Prop. It takes roughly 4-5 weeks for Test to really kick in. You stopped it shortly after that.

Your second of 10 weeks 750 a week. Way too much for a second cycle at your age or any age. That's how people mess themselves up. Lack of research and knowledge. Plus 10mg a day of DBol won't do much.

You need to make sure your diet and training is in order first and foremost. For a 3rd cycle you should just go with 500mg a week of Test C or E. And 30-50mg a day of DBol for 4-5 weeks. You don't need to up the dosage on every cycle. I know people who stay at 500mg a week for years because they make great gains off of it so why up the dosage?
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

And you do not want to run DBol followed by Anadrol back to back in same cycle for 10 weeks. Now, I don't think orals are as harsh as made out to be but going from one to another like that. While anadrol being harder on your body than the other is not the best procedure. Be smart about it.

Comment

So I shouldn't run anadrol and dianabol in the same cycle? Whats the difference between splitting the cycle with two orals at different times and running the same oral throughout the majority of the cycle?

Comment

If you're doing a 10 week cycle. Use orals 4-5 weeks. Not all the way through. You don't want to take any oral for 10 weeks straight. You don't need to.

Comment

I'm going to up the test to 12 weeks now, after reading around on here. Which would be better to run then? The bols or the drols? lol

Comment

12 weeks is great. You'll definitely explode with the Drol.

Comment

Right on, looks like I'll just save the dbol for another cycle

Comment

Working...
                            X