This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asdfkjdlfasdf

Just wanted to warn everyone, I got some cypionex amps, karachi's and Shering test-es. The cyp amps are going to expire in 3 weeks and the Sherings had the expiration date rubbed off. I emailed them and they said.......

both are corect test irani we recive in eu without packing bcoz of many
    broken the oil took off
    print from the ampuls
    cyp is we aware will be exp in one month its last stock rumnning

So I emailed them back and said this was unacceptable and that its wasnt Iran test-e's. Now they will not respond back to me after sending multiple messages. So be sure to warn others if you hear they are thinking of using them.
    Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

There prices are outrageous........
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

One more hitch in the problem list, good luck with your order.

Comment

whenever a new source is tried I feel liek there is always dissapointment. sorry for your bad luck bro

Comment

there would be a lot less rip offs if ppl couldnt hide behind the internet
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

No need to bring this drama here.

Comment

Working...
            X