This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a TN #

Been waiting on a pack for 10 weeks, opened a ticket, gave me a TN. I hope this is for real. Never had a problem before, pretty nervous right now. I'll keep ya'll posted.

You're good, bro
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

dont go by the TN too much...the updates on it are very slow and inconsistent. its useful to know that its been shipped
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I agree, when waiting it would be nice to have a tracking # so at least you know that your package has cleared customs w/ an expected del date

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          dont go by the TN too much...the updates on it are very slow and inconsistent. its useful to know that its been shipped
          you are totally str8 worst case u get a reship and could possibly get two packs... i know the wait sucks but its the price some haveto pay for what they do.. its not amazon

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            you are totally str8 worst case u get a reship and could possibly get two packs... i know the wait sucks but its the price some haveto pay for what they do.. its not amazon
            thats not what i ment, it the people delivering the package who never update the tracking...they even told me they dont update some until after delivery
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I got a tracking number too.. At least i know my package is on the way this time.. I doubt the other one will ever show up.. if it does, bonus.. but i just cant see that happening.

Comment

hang in there bro.. naps will take care of ya

Comment

I have a tracking # also, USPS is not very reilable about updating the package movement, as for now it's stuck in NYC. Naps shipped it out quickly

Comment

Interesting. I am going to ask for one as well for my Dec order. Up until now, they have told me the TNs were not yet released.

Comment

Me too:

Well after all the lies and bullshit seems my package is on its way. Lets see how many substitutes are in there hahahaha

Least there getting there shit together
                      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good luck Cruz, A lot of people are in the same boat (waiting rather than receiving) It sucks when you have no control over shit like this. I must add that Naps did ship it out in a timely fashion, so I'm waiting on the FU_KING USPS.

Comment

maybe it has something to do with my location, but suffice it to say i got mine b4 you're technically even supposed to request a tracking #.
                          or maybe it's just cause i'm so pretty. yeah, that's what it is! i'm sorry bros. we can't all look this good!! LMFAO!
                          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I ordered in the beginning of Dec. as well. I requested a tracking number yesterday and they said they still dont have one. I was told it shipped so I really dont know what to believe. If it shipped they should instantly get a tracking number.

Comment

Everyone will get theirs as always.
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X