Quality Direct Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality Direct Labs

Hey Bros, all this GP talk is what it is... yes GP has been my best friend for awhile, but change is good for everybody at some point, confusing the body works wonders... I recieved my gifts (QDL) and its outstanding thus far... end of first week and my pumps are freaky... almost hard to distinguish from GP.. anyway, I say go out on a limb and grab some QDL till GP gets back... Holla !!!
    Mightymouse
    Last edited by Mightymouse; 02-09-2012, 11:33 PM.
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

I completely agree!! QD is right up there in quality.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks man, for the update!!
      " Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure "

Comment

Great to know, I hope to be trying some soon

Comment

GOOD REVIEW.. there was never a doubt, but its great to see some good reviews on a new product.. gl with ur cycle

Comment

A lot of solid reviews coming in on QDL. Time to get in on this deal while it lasts.

Pm me if you have any questions ... Advice on cycles - send me a message before you order
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

nice another review.. making my confidence rize

Comment

hey liquid so qdl is good to go? doing some research on them this forum seems to be the only place with any info.

Comment

Nice man!
                  I trust anything naps stocks.
                  What exactly are you running from qdl?

Comment

I dont understand how everyone can say Quality Labs is great? Surely its been up there for 3-4 weeks yet by the time the bros have ordered and had it shipped that must mean they must be on there first or second week yet it takes about 3-4 weeks to see reults

Im sure its a good lab.......... has everyones shipments been in a timely fashion?
                    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Some people are luckier than others, they got their stuff alot earlier than most of us. I ordered right after the sale started, and I'm still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                        I dont understand how everyone can say Quality Labs is great? Surely its been up there for 3-4 weeks yet by the time the bros have ordered and had it shipped that must mean they must be on there first or second week yet it takes about 3-4 weeks to see reults

Im sure its a good lab.......... has everyones shipments been in a timely fashion?
                        you are correct. however, my review was based on the fact that quicker physiological reactions from test were right up to par. Increase in libido, increased motivation and pump during workout, etc.

shipment? yes. very speedy. can't be specific, but was the fastest i have ever experienced from any source.
                        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Its been up over on OLM longer then a few weeks too.
                          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post

Well I do believe I didnt say anything about results coming through yet, I said my pumps are freaky.... yes, A bombs kick in, in very little time...and I still had residue lol, from my last cycle still flowing through my veins....in another 2 weeks or so I will update with the yes, "results' bro.... not trying to start anything just saying....Im not new to this game.... just giving my input on QDL thus far and since all other bros are worried about GP, I say order QDL in the meantime... Uncle Nappy always has great gifts...
                            "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

Originally posted by jk703 View Post
                              hey liquid so qdl is good to go? doing some research on them this forum seems to be the only place with any info.
                              Most def bro, good gear. get in on it !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X