• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess steroids are not the only drugs fighters use

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...ed_test_020912
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Not a bad one to have in your arsenal

Comment

seems like this guy never learns, he's been caught before and its cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Comment

Is a few joints worth of buzz really worth 80 - thousand? Its like being on parole, knowing you gonna be tested, and do your favorite substance anyway. Then cry when they haul your stupid ass off to the slammer. I grew up in the 60's and I'm no prude towards recreational drugs, but if my lively hood depends on me being clean, I'm gonna be clean.

Comment

thats the thing, if you know you are gunna be tested (which he does) and you have been caught before (which he was), then you are just a dumbass. He lost his first contract with UFC cuz he was failing drug tests FOR POT.

Comment

fawking idiot! NO high is worth 80k...period. I did my fair share of puffin' in college, so im in no way a hater on the green, but come on bro!

Comment

i heartily agree with you guys, if testing is imminent, cut that shit out!

on the other hand, pot might be a lot of things, but a performance enhancing drug it is not. maybe they should give him a bonus for being a stoner and still having the motivation to fight. just a thought.
              Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Marijuana is one of those miracle drugs ... If your sick and congested as hell -its one of the best decongestants there is period! Also its one of the best "NATURAL" Pain killers ever! its not synthesized or nothing, just grown naturally, so My guess is these fighters smoke it to aid in their recovery as part of handling Pain... I know cause I smoke to!
                Cr?z?

Comment

i dont use it cuz of anxiety reasons but.. it increeases hunger people that r really sick it helps them.. crohns disease basically EVERYTHINGit helps... 2 drugs that dont kill the problem is these painkillers taking our nation by storm.... synthetic heroine.. poor hi school kids dont know what they r getting themselves into ..

Comment

I'm not against having fun and playing around with various drugs. The difference is, I don't get test/fined for it! haha

Comment

so stupid tho should not be banned even tho they are supposed to be role models.. and they should really only be tested for performance enhancers

Comment

PED's? which PDE's http://www.cagepotato.com/mma-steroi...tive-timeline/
                        I think that it should be legalised, what else do you think they take ..painkillers? off course!! Marihuana is used to get some deep sleep, even when your joints and bones hurt. Also bodybuilding pro's and semi-pro's use it just read my blogpost..
                        I know that in the early days even stuff like GHB was legal, my girl just bought it at the pharmacy in the Netherlands, still have the labels. Then the smartshops started to sell it as a partydrug and what was the result...

Comment

Hgh for sure!

Comment

Working...
                          X