December orders are being reshipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December orders are being reshipped

WHO KNOWS U MITE END UP WITH 2 PACKS THE ORIGINAL AND THE NEW.. so just wait guys it will all come together

I'll believe it when it's in my hand... ATM it feels like I got scammed

Comment

Nobody gets scammed around here
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

PM ME before you place your order
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yup got word from the man naps himself that late orders are in route to all our good bro's.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

That good to here.. Hope too see it soon! I have stayed loyal and not complained or got worked up over something that I cant control!! I am waiting on a few orders that have been delayed.

Comment

GREAT news guys..just a matter of time now.. if u need any help deciding what u wish to order I can point u in the right direction via pm.. or just any general questions I am always around.

Comment

I hope so! its about time they decided to reship the December orders.. god knows where theyre stuck or lost but We deserve 2 packs the ball ache this has caused and how its set us back.. free gear for my next cycle will make up for it and i might just stick around Lol.

Comment

ordered in Dec, got 1st part, 2nd on its way.
                  They have always come thru for me. 6 for 6
                  I once had to wait several months for a specific piece of an order but it came (1000 pink beauty's) - u really can't ask for more than that.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yup my order came late to but once again the big boss came thru and gave me a double order thats what im talking about love u naps ur the best!!!!!!

Comment

NICE good to hear brudda

Comment

Ok but what if you ordered GP (like I did) back in Dec. right before the vacation..? Its still not open so am I just shit outta luck?

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
                          Ok but what if you ordered GP (like I did) back in Dec. right before the vacation..? Its still not open so am I just shit outta luck?
                          I am wondering the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by mega0888 View Post
                            i believe they are taking care of those orders, thats why there is no GP for the public to order
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

yeah they aren't opening the GP section or a couple others until all the reshipments are out for all of yous and all else is taken care of.

Comment

Working...
                              X