Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHATS AVAILABLE? (from another naps rep)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHATS AVAILABLE? (from another naps rep)

Guys I know everyone keeps inquiring about GP and a few favored other ones. As you guys know Naps is working hard day by day to catch up on all orders currently in or owed, and will not disappoint you guys with what they have available for you to purchase as they know their name is high end name and all prods they disburse will hold their name up high. Please stop asking for an ETA on GP and others that are currently unavailable, as you must understand it is kind of frustrating to get the same question over and over and you guys get frustrated with the same answer over and over. Naps currently have some amazing new lines out there and one that is having an unbelievable sale. Is it hard to get out of your comfort zone when you don’t want to fix what isn’t broke? Yes, however all you’re doing is changing the name of the oil from Penzole to Castrol and still the same great quality. You have three boys in here that in my opinion have some of the best standards as far as values upholding, honor and integrity putting our names on the line every day for the prods that Naps provides. Yes it is only words and it is a digital society we live in, but check the backgrounds and see why we still stand behind one of the best company companies out there! The old saying is don’t knock it to you tried stands true today. I have order personally from QL and just waiting for my goodies to come in to give it the old college try and I have high expectation to it being Naps great quality. So again, let’s focus on what is available and maybe let us work up some deals with some extras if I can sweet talk GXR64 into it. Thanks guys/gals for being loyal Napster Maniacs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now come in here and let me give you a big rep hug you!!!

bumpity bump

Comment

waiting sucks but its mostly the fault of the post office. you would be amazed at how long a package/letter sits there
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

idk if its boats or customs but something takes 4ever and a day but its not on there end

Comment

Everything running smoothly, bros. Very fast turn around.

Pm me if you have any questions.

Click on my link in my signature before you order!

Thank you
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

bumpity bump.. pmm me w. questions and ill get u going .. click link below and will get u going on ur ideal stack brudda

Comment

miss the gp a great deal but im ready to give another line a shot soon

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...other-naps-rep)

Comment

Working...
                X