Winsrtol- oral vs injectable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winsrtol- oral vs injectable

Hey guys, does anyone kno what would give the best results between oral winstrol and injectable winstrol? Or are they both the same result wise? I assume the oral would be harder on the liver, especially on an 8 week cycle! I would just like to know which one to go with. Thanx guys

hey bro, I've ran oral winnie and currently on injectable winnie. Ill start with the oral, oral winnie is just like every other oral compound in terms of mechanics. Gets metabolized in the liver, which yes means your liver takes a beating. I ran majority of my last cycle at 50mg a day and tried 75 & 100mg. 100mg my elbows felt like they were going to fall off. I wouldnt suggest anything more than 75mg and if your experienced with winstrol hit the 75mg mark cause 100mg was just too much on my joints. It is believed that coupled with testosterone, the oral version of the winstrol helps the test to become more effective. So with it being easy to get into the body and the aid to the test many ppl Opt for the oral version.

Injectable winstrol, now the injectable version of the drug on paper is superior to his oral counter part. Instead of only harnessing a percentage of the drug orally, when injected the user harnesses the whole amount. A friend of mine that competed ran 50mg (1cc of most ugl brands) EOD and i saw better results on him than myself when i had run the oral version.(reason why i was curious to run the injectable version) the issue with winstrol injectable is the way of entry into the body. This form of Winstrol is NOTORIOUS for intense PIP(which has been a hassle for me), flu like symptoms, and in some cases abscess issues. Majority of the abscess threads ive read involved inject form of vet grade winstrol.

Conclusion: Most of the time at wholesale prices MG per MG injectable will be more expensive, however it is also more effective. Unless your experienced with anabolics or ur body reacts favorable to short esters & water based anabolics, for the first or second time user id probably suggest the oral version. Its just simply easier to get into the body without PIP, fevers, higher risk of abscess due to it being water based. I personally am at a cross roads where any oral will give me crippling back ups where deadlifts and squats are not executable or with the injectable version intense PIP & fevers. Ill opt for the injectable version, if you cant squat or deadlift u might as well not lift.

Thats my write up on the pros n cons of both versions, hope it helps.
    -MB

God i should really read my writing ><
    MontBlanc
    Last edited by MontBlanc; 02-08-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: grammar errors

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
      hey bro, I've ran oral winnie and currently on injectable winnie. Ill start with the oral, oral winnie is just like every other oral compound in terms of mechanics. Gets metabolized in the liver, which yes means your liver takes a beating. I ran majority of my last cycle at 50mg a day and tried 75 & 100mg. 100mg my elbows felt like they were going to fall off. I would suggest anything more than 75mg and if your experienced with winstrol hit the 75mg mark cause 100mg was just too much on my joints. It is believed that coupled with testosterone, the oral version of the winstrol helps the test to become more effective. So with it being easy to get into the body and the aid to the test many ppl Opt for the oral version

Injectable winstrol, now the oral version of the drug on paper is superior to his oral counter part. Instead of only harnessing a percentage of the drug orally, when injected the user harnesses the whole amount. A friend of mine that competed ran 50mg (1cc of most ugl brands) EOD and i saw better results on him than myself when i had run the oral version.(reason why i was curious to run the injectable version) the issue with winstrol injectable is the way in entry to the body. This form of Winstrol is NOTORIOUS for intense PIP(which is been a hassle for me), flu like symptoms, and in some cases abscess issues. Majority of the abscess threads ive read involved inject form of vet grade winstrol.

Conclusion: Most of the time at wholesale prices MG per MG injectable will be more expensive, however it is also more effective. Unless your experienced with anabolics or ur body reacts favorable to short esters & water based anabolics, for the first or second time user id probably suggest the oral version. Its just simply easier to get into the body without PIP, fevers, higher risk of abscess due to it being water based. I personally am at a cross roads where any oral will give me crippling back ups where deadlifts and squats are not executable or with the injectable version intense PIP & fevers. Ill opt for the injectable version, if you cant squat or deadlift u might as well not lift.

Thats my write up on the pros n cons of both versions, hope it helps.
      -MB
      Thanx mann!! great answer!!

Comment

x2 good answer bro.. most just take the oral becuz they would rather not pin everyday obvi

Comment

Winny is 17aa in both forms. You can drink the injectable form as well as inject it
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            Winny is 17aa in both forms. You can drink the injectable form as well as inject it
            I guess they call it juice for a reason! lol

Comment

I have make all my contest whith oral and I am happy with im I go in hospital for infection, and it was real
              ripped

Comment

Working...
              X