CProp to get started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CProp to get started

This is my third week on test prop @500mgs a week. I just received my Test Enathate and did my first Tren home brew to add to the cycle. it actually wasn't as hard as i thought it would be! Cool!! Cuz i'll do it again!! and again, and again!! I think the next time i'll use 3 or 4 cart's rather than 2!! OOOOHHhWWEEE!!! Im going to add some Winnie, maybe Clen, Anavar and top it off with a strong Pct. Not sure yet, still putting the pieces together, im new at this and still learning!
    Cockdeisel
    Last edited by Cockdeisel; 02-08-2012, 03:40 PM.

that's a lotta gear for a beginner! make sure you read up and understand all the reasonable dosages for each......you still aren't sure how your body will react. not saying you can't handle it.....just be careful bro.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Thanx, but this is not my first cycle! Appreciate the look out tho bro! Your 100% correct tho

Comment

Key words from yourself, maybe & putting it together as you go along. I set a cycle and go with it, that way I know what works and what doesn't . Come up with a cycle post it and look for advise or agreement. It's worked for me, there are many advanced users online here. Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
          Key words from yourself, maybe & putting it together as you go along. I set a cycle and go with it, that way I know what works and what doesn't . Come up with a cycle post it and look for advise or agreement. It's worked for me, there are many advanced users online here. Good Luck
          Thanx bro!!

Comment

Working...
          X