PDA

View Full Version : tren acetate only cycle

dddddoug
02-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey there...I am new to this forum only have a couple cycles under my belt...i am very broke so i'm gonna try a tren acetate only cycle and maybe add in some test e if i need it as i go....I'm getting my gear from naps , just ordered yesterday....its his canadian domestic source (accordo rx)...hopefully it gets here soon since i live in canada...just wondering where a good online place to get clomid and nolva would be????..also has anyone tried naps canadian domestic accordo rx gear? cant find much info on it??..thanks :D..I'll let everyone know when I get my gear and how the cycle goes.

Liquid
02-08-2012, 05:17 PM
A lot of great reviews on that brand. Get PCT from Naps.

dddddoug
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
im trying to find a canadian domestic source for pct stuff and hcg....naps doesn't offer any...canadian customs are brutal!! plus delivery takes for ever shipping overseas...My payment was picked up today so I think it will be shipped out by the end of the week. Any one wanna point me in a good direction for pct and hcg? hopefully canadian?

dddddoug
02-09-2012, 06:14 PM
I have decided to add T-400 into my cycle to have a test base throughtout...its gonna be a short 8 week cycle....might extend to 10 for tren and 12 for test...we'll see how it goes....I'm gonna order the t-400 from naps tomorrow and then get my pct/ais/prolactin inhibotrs, etc after that..probably from mpresearchsupply..faster than z and they say they are dedicated to getting it to canadians, while naps won't reship canadian stuff....still tryin to figure out where I'm gonna get hcg...all day chemist of course doesnt even ship to canada.....looking for a domestic hcg source...anyways when i start my cycle i will let you guys know how things are comin

02-12-2012, 11:02 PM
good choice bro.. was gonna say u should add that test.

dddddoug
02-13-2012, 03:35 PM
My tren from naps arrived today..it's only been a week...including the weekend since i ordered!!! wow thats impressive!....now to get my t-400.....I'll let everyone know if this accordo rx brand is g2g...i really hope so!!! doing 75 mgs every other day and 500 mg of t-400 per week so 250 mg twice a week....

02-14-2012, 03:58 PM
nice bro!!!

dddddoug
02-16-2012, 12:14 AM
it's DAY 3...started the tren monday...waiting on the t-400....did my second shot today...so far i'v stayed the exact same strength and size...i hope to feel the tren by the end of the week...it's acetate so I'm pretty sure it should have kicked in by now. my goal for this cycle is to move up from 185 to 200 and decrease my bf %..also i'm putting a major focus on my arms and shoulders...i'm at 16 inches biceps and want to get to at least 17 inches..im pretty happy with my back and chest....i feel i look disproportionate..also i plan on working he legs pretty hard...worked chest and tris monday..cardio and abs yesterday.....did all bis today....all tris tomorrow...time to get these puny arms bigger!! :)

02-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Did you get the unloved tren cough? there is a great article somewhere on here about the stages of what u should be noticing while on tren week by week.. run a search for it,... Keep this thread running I am about to start tren suspension so im interested to see ur results bud.. good luck and enjoy

Liquid
02-16-2012, 04:03 AM
Give it a week and you'll notice it

02-16-2012, 04:06 PM
wait what dose r u taking again? also i take it u r just gonna do 1 ml of t-400 for 10 weeks correct? no orals right.. sorry just clarifying brudda I forgot when we talked

dddddoug
02-16-2012, 05:15 PM
im doing 75 mg of tren a every other day now...next week I'm gonna add in 800 mg of t-400 per week....cant really afford anything else right now...might add some orals when my income tax comes in :D...prob gonna run the tren for 8 weeks and the test for 12..it is now day 4...next shot is tomorrow..gained about 1 pound, but my weight does fluctuate a lot...i weigh myself as soon as i wake up completely dry....hopefully i see some strength increases today...

dddddoug
02-16-2012, 05:19 PM
no i havent gotten the tren cough...havent gotten any sides at all except extreme insomnia..but I already have trouble sleepin so im not sure its from the tren...its only day 4 tho

dddddoug
02-19-2012, 06:13 PM
so far i have gained about 3 pounds...no side effects except insomnia and no noticable strength increases...i will continue to update my progress...decent progress for first week tho :)

mistawheels
02-19-2012, 09:35 PM
What's the buzz on this naps stuff?

dddddoug
02-19-2012, 10:58 PM
so far so good...but its hard to say...i have gained 3 pound this week just on their tren a and im adding in t400 this week..so far it seems legit

dddddoug
02-20-2012, 06:10 PM
gained another 1.4 pounds today :D..also got my t400 today...only took 4 business days to get here!!....leg day today...i am having horrible insomnia..thats pretty much the only side effect so far....my t400 almost looks like clear water :s...is that normal??

dddddoug
02-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Gained another 1.2 lbs today!! I have been eating more than usual but i have gained about 6 lbs already and its only been a week and a half...did shoulders today..noticed some strength increases on certain exercises..first time doing shoulders on tren a and t400 tho..im sure i'll see a lot more srength increases later on...can't wait for the t400 to kick in...

mistawheels
02-22-2012, 11:23 PM
ya im running 100mg a day of tren and cyp 300 once a week im up 20 + pounds strong as heck. i'm on my 3rd week now feeling great. its not a Naps product i got it from another source. fair pricing and very fast dilivery and from my gains in great quality stuff.

dddddoug
02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
holy shit!! those are incredible gains mistawheels...well i gained another 0.8 lbs today but i dont think its muscle...I have gained a bit on my waist from eating a lot more than usual...doing bis and forearms today...so far i have gained around 6 lbs in a week and a half.. not too shabby :)

dddddoug
02-29-2012, 04:46 PM
its day 16...i have gained about 12 lbs now..but I know at least a couple of those pounds are fat on my belly. i have gained about an inch on it. noticed small strength increases. like 10 lbs on some exercises. hopefully once the t400 kicks in i will see a lot more results...I'm doing my 4 th shot of t400 tomorrow

02-29-2012, 08:50 PM
spend 20 min ed on ur abs.. 12 lbs is solid my friend

mistawheels
03-01-2012, 03:31 AM
sounds like your stuff is under doesed. double up on the tren you may see better results. after two weeks you should be way stronger by now. trust me bro

dddddoug
03-01-2012, 06:38 PM
ya i know...everyone always says your strength increases rapidly on tren...my strength has increased but nothing major....like i said 5 or 10 lbs on some exercises...my diet and routine are def in check....must be underdosed which is dissapointing....i've had no sides except minimal acne and horrible insomnia....im gonna ride through the cycle tho...looks like i may not buy from naps again...which is sad..its days 18 and i lost 2 lbs!...wtf..and my gut is bigger as well....;(

MassWclass
03-02-2012, 01:14 AM
Def something up with that gear. I have done several runs of tren throughout my illustrious career....lol. But no seriously, quality tren gets me diesel strong with a ravenous appetite. My metabolism goes ballistic and the fat melts off. It is suppose to be 4x more anabolic than test, so theortically you should see good gains. Especially if havent used it a while. Performance Metabolics is the shit!

dddddoug
03-02-2012, 10:27 PM
lol..well i have gained half an inch on my arms and an inch on my chest and it hasnt even been 2 weeks yet...absolutely no fat loss.....some days i have loss of appetite..somedays im hungry as hell...i noticed really crazy strength increases in my back...about 20 lbs more i can lift now...but everything else has been only like 5 or 10...im guessing cuz its a bigger muscle group...this stuff does feel underdosed...I'm guessing I'll feel the t400 start to kick in some this upcoming week...so my size and strength should go up even more...I'll keep yas posted..so far no sides except insomnia, and anxiety which i know is from the insomnia and really minor acne....no sweating...only during nightmares, which i have been having quite a lot of. :s.....

hackleech
03-03-2012, 03:09 AM
make sure ur diet is in check and get ur pct stuff ready ahead of time also some sort of anti estrogen on hand would be a good idea if ur gonna be taking 800mg test i'm not sure why u arent really seeing the strength gains but the size and weight gains are defently there

dddddoug
03-03-2012, 06:15 PM
well im starting to nitice more and more strength gains...its slow but steady so far..ill add a least one rep for each expercise everytime i hit the weights...havent really gained any weight this week either...i actually lost 2 lbs earlier this week...i have letro, prami, nolva, and clom on hand already...still no side effects except insomnia..possibly smaller loads? lol

frankenstein
03-03-2012, 06:30 PM
I have done a tren acetate only cycle, and your tendons can't deal with the dry, strength gains, that's when i tore my pectoral major tendon off! need to run test with it the extra water helps.....And drink tons of water, stay hydrated!

dddddoug
03-07-2012, 02:51 AM
o ya im pounding back water like a mad man pissing all day...lol...i decided last minute to add t400...the t400 shots hurt like hell...the day after it gets swollen hard and red...then gos away in a few days..the other day when i jabbed 1 ml in my shoulder, it hurt a lot just to move it and then it traveled to my bicep and it swelled 3 quarters of an inch!! im ony doing .5 ml now in one place..still doing 800 mg/week....im noticing pretty big strength increases in everything except my biceps and triceps..its odd..still no loss of fat...wondering if this is even tren??...im seeing strength and size gains but no fat loss or sides...i supposse thats mainly a good thing tho...this is my second cycle and i have never had really any sides besides acne insomnia and a little testicular atrophy for both...first cycle was sust 250 dbol and anavar...i guess im not prone to all the negative sides so far :D.

dddddoug
03-08-2012, 02:33 AM
i have gained a couple lbs in the past 2 days...my arms are now 3/4 of an inch bigger...im stronger everywhere...not so much in the arms but that should come...i am up 15 lbs and at least 10 of it is muscle....i have gained an inch or maybe a lile more on my waist :(...it hasnt even been 4 weeks yet and im quite impressed with the results...im not sure if the test 400 has kicked in, so i cant say much about it other than it fucking hurts like a bitch 3-4 after you shoot it...im loving naps right now! :) tren a is g2g!

dddddoug
04-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Sooo far..it has been a little over 7 weeks....I gained all of my size mostly in the first 3 weeks and over the course of these 7 weeks I have seen solid srength increases everywhere....not much for fat loss from the tren tho, if any at all, the test seems to be working too...for side effects I had major tren dick so I started using prami from mp research and its working perfectly...making me so horny and hard!! I have a bit of acne ...like i said my strength has gone up a lot and is still but my size has halted about 4 weeks in..havent gained a pound in 3 weeks now and no noticeable fat loss but strength is still going up...i have put almost 60 bs on my bench, about 40 on back rows...15 maybe 20 on biceps and triceps(curls and extensions) 40 on my miltary press...i know the tren is gooood!! not sure about the t400...i'll know how good it is once i stop the tren this week and do 4 more weeks of test...

Blade77
12-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Sounds good bubba. Keep us updated how are your gains and weight. Now

bishop22
12-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Is this your first Tren cycle? First of all with Tren being so dry don't expect huge gains on the scale.. You should see results in the mirror not so much on the scale. I haved used the majority of naps products and I can promise they are not under dosed. If your slacking on results then its from your diet or training, what's your experience with anabolics or your stats with a nutrition list..

IMO looks like you wanted size and strength, you should've went with deca and test. And why would you ever run cycle without test?

Anyways I just ended a cycle of test cyp and Tren E with some tbol.. I lost 20lbs, I'm looking very vascular and hard/defined and I'm the strongest I have been this whole year.

Don't blame the gear.. Lets see a training and eating schedule.

Also if you're not gaining weight, it's because your not eating enough.