Crystals!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystals!?!

So I got my hands on some test E that was loaded with crystals. I did the basic hot water bath and got rid of 95% of them but large ones still are present. I know that with the weather there is always a chance that you may need to reconstitue your gear depending on the area but is there a chance that there was not enough benzo in the product? Should this be a concern if all the crystals dont desolve? is this shit going to feel like a donkey from hell booted me? LOL
    Never mistake kindness for weakness...

is it gonna hurt like a bitch? hmm find out for us lol
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
      is it gonna hurt like a bitch? hmm find out for us lol
      Bastard! k I'll be the test subject. I also got some winny that is so strong I can smell it in the bottle on the table behind me LOL
      Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

its gunna be a painful shot, plus you may need to use a larger gauge so it goes through
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

let us know how that goes... atleast u know its real! lol

Comment

you need to heat it up longer. one good method is place in ziplack bag, place bag in boil water. remove and shake vial every few of minutes. if you were using hot tap water, it probably wasnt hot enough. DO NOT INJECT it until you've got it reconstituted. not only might it fuck you up, your dose will be off cuz the active hormone is sitting in the vial
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I boil water in a pan and take tongs, dip it in for 15 second, swirl and repeat. My test-u always comes that way. Never heard of test-e doing it, whats the dosage per ml?
              Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Working...
              X