Test E results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E results

Im into my first cycle of test e (2- shots a week at 250 mg). I just finished my 3rd week on cycle and about to start #4. I didnt use a dbol kickstart bc i was keeping it simple. Ive started a little acne but was prepared for that. As far as size results will i be able to start really seeing it in these next few up coming weeks or will it be further along? Diet is pretty strict. Protien intake is weight plus in a days time. Also doing cardio but cant seem to shed the belly as much as i would like.

i'm thinking it should probably be kicking in around now even with roids tho the size wont come overnight
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

yea, week 4 to 5 i start really getting results from test e. i usually feel its effects well before that though.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for the input. I just needed a little reassurance

Comment

You probably wont shed any fat while on Test E especially if your trying to gain size. At this point I would eat very clean and worry about BF after PCT.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks alot for the advice guys

Comment

We all wish that it would kick in overnite, but it does take a while. Push yourself training and you'll notice your strength go up along with weight/size

Comment

thats why test E is my fav, once it kicks in everything seems to come together
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

u can cut fat on anything its all on ur diet.. but gl with the cycle.. make a log if u want bro..

Comment

Working...
                  X