HCG & girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG & girls

So, I just learned from my girlfriend that she's been taking HCG to achieve weight loss. I don't really know anything about HCG - thus, can anyone enlight me as far as side effects are concerned, maybe possible long term sides as well? I'm worried her sources aren't reliable.

Will greatly appreciate it guys...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

i think it can make it so she can lower her calorie intake without feeling very hungry some people go as low as 500 calories a day fking retarded if u ask me they should ban that shit and bring back aas lol as far as long term side effects i dont know of any
    but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
    Hackleech

Comment

All i know is that it's good at keeping your nuts in tune during a cycle. As far as if women useing it? There is a great thread on here all about HCG read that maybe it'll help you. Are you sure she's not confusing HCG with HGH ?????????

Comment

HCG is popular among bodybuilders because it can act as LH to stimulate the leydig cells in ur testicles and keep test production going throughout ur cycle when ur own LH stops going
        Hackleech

Comment

Thanks guys, and no it's not HGH but HCG.. like you could google it.. HCG diet and crap... I just am worried about the low calories intake.. how long can you live with such a small amount?? I mean it just sounds like you're just starving yourself..

Comment

yeah idk bro to me it's crazy that this is even legal lol why dont u tell her to atleast eat 1k cals?
            Hackleech

Comment

Yeah, and I did. But I can't make her do it and babysit her.. lol

thanks a lot for the help tho

Comment

crash diet.

Comment

can you explain this crash diet?

Comment

if your eating the hcg diet in cals its between 500-1000 cals ED. i see that as a crash diet. well maybe not for a 85lb girl but anyone else will need more than 1,000 cals ED

Comment

I dont think that is real Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. Im pretty sure all hormones are controlled substances. Plus if you knew where HCG came from(Pregnant womens urine) you probably wouldnt want to be taking drops to the mouth haha
                      "Those that give up a little freedom for security, deserve neither and shall loose both." - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

thats actually a good point if this is not human grade hcg perscribed by her doctor then it's not even hcg there are tons of products that call themselves hcg because of some study on a famous doctor show where they had people take hcg and eat almost nothing supposedly it made them not feel hungry and they lost insane amounts of weight
                        Hackleech

Comment

Working...
                        X