When to add tren in contest prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When to add tren in contest prep

As of today i am 10 weeks out from my first show. I am on 100mg eod test prop. My training, diet,and weight are good i just need to lean out more and harden up. My BF% is about 8%. I plan to run the test up until showtime and add winny 50 mg ed starting 4 weeks out. So question is: should i start the tren ace now and run it 8 weeks so that it ends 2 weeks out. Or should i start the tren in 2 weeks and run it up until showtime along with the winny i'll be running for 4 weeks.

once you start your tren, you wanna run it all the way into the show.you could start running it now, as long as you have enough to go till show time. if not, then wait till you can run it all the way in. i just started tren yesterday at 7 wks out. 6-8 wks out is ideal. tren/winny is a good program for contest prep. what are you doing for estrogen control? adex? how much are you taking and how much do you plan to take as you close in?

btw, we'd love to see some pics (no homo)
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Currently I am running arimidex at .5 Mg eod. As I near the show I may go to .5 Ed depending on how I look water, etc. Thanks Sam pics on their way soon.

Comment

Originally posted by blueflame View Post
        Currently I am running arimidex at .5 Mg eod. As I near the show I may go to .5 Ed depending on how I look water, etc. Thanks Sam pics on their way soon.
        perfect. keep us posted
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X