2nd Time Around!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Time Around!!

This is my second cycle in about a year and i just want to make sure im doing it right! I started bulking the end of August at 195lbs and reached 225lbs by October, from adjusting my carb intake. From November till about January 15th i had some down time, but since then ive been on a 5 day workout schedule taking 500mgs of Test Prop weekly. This is my third week and im adding Test enathate, Trenbolone acetate, Dbol, Arimidex, and Anavar! Id like to know how to properly incorporate these items into my cycle. Or if there are any other items that would compliment what i already have, i am all ears! Kind of new to this, just looking for some advice! My goal is to gain more lean muscle mass, loose all the fat i gained from bulking,(maybe even a little more) lol, and be lean and ripped June - July!! I am 6"0 tall at 227lbs, idont really care about the weight, just how i look!! Thanx for any advice!! IM A NEWBIE!!!!!!

well you are gunna put on some water weight with the test e and dbol. i wouldnt expect to be "ripped" when using those, esp in higher doses
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

this has cutting and bulking compounds i'm not sure why u even bothered getting the anavar. the tren u might not even be ready for. u might loose fat on this cycle but one thing is for sure u wont be loosing weight or looking more lean ripped and dry with that dbol why dont u go talk to someone experianced like sam explain all ur goals to him and he can help u lay this out better i suppose u could throw the dbol in right now and start cutting then after 4 weeks switch it for tren so u can loose all the water and start actually looking ripped and lean not sure how well that would work tho

edit
      this is the link to the ask sam thread http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?879-Ask-Sam1976 i'd look through it and see if there is something similar to what u want to do and if not then make a post including what u have, how much, your goals, how long the cycle could be and all that kind of stuff also make sure ur diet is good for ur goals
      hackleech
      Last edited by hackleech; 02-03-2012, 04:19 PM.
      but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
      Hackleech

Comment

use the tren towards the end and it'll tighten u up..or Leannn you out most will say.

Comment

Working...
        X