stealth injectables ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stealth injectables ?

has anybody tried this stealth injectable stuff out before?? good prices on it but am not sure of the quailty.seems like every time im not able to use or get a hold of G.P. gear and try a new company out,i feel as if the quailty and gains are as not as soild as they are with geneza...any in sight on this brand or any other would be helpful,thanks

i don't see where u see stealth injectable... i would go with generic or genshi. both have been aroudn for a while and have outstanding reviews. But,if u want a good sale go with the quality direct.

Comment

was referring to another brand,not on naps site.

Comment

like satchets?

Comment

Originally posted by chongo View Post
          was referring to another brand,not on naps site.
          naps carries sachets and i can tell you first hand that they are good. i've used the deca and the prop. i believe they are the same oil as GP, but this has never been confirmed. as far as other brands of sachets, i'm sure there are some good, but i have also heard of a lot of bad. just like steroids in vials, it varies from brand to brand.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yea.. u really have to trust your source.. id graab from nap's sale instead of risking a bunk cycle... plus then u need to order vials and transfer everything

Comment

Working...
            X