When are you "ready" for hgh ect..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are you "ready" for hgh ect..

I'm on my 3rd actually cycle 25 in age... and just haven't don't much research on hgh because I never thought I would want to go that route. I know I would have to run for at least 6 months starting between like 2-4iu ed and weekends off?
    Questions

- Just wondering when you guys dove into GH******
    - What kind(s) do u recommend {blue tops ect ect... idk there are several diff 1's /domestic/inter}***
    - How long do you guys run in and at what doses(start to end)?********
    - Lastly is there a pct protocal for hgh****

I did not do GH until after 40.

I do Blue top generics cause with a good source I know what I am getting + paying for. (u can pay $400 for Kigs or Hyge + still get generic powder).

My 1st GH cycle was 30 wks -with a 10wk AAS cycle to kick things off.
    I currently am trying to stay "ON" all the time, I coast @ 2ius 3xwk and bump up during AAS cycles to 10ius.

I personally have not noticed any major size increase, although others have.
    I do feel better "ON" recover, energy and joints.

Thru my research IMO the best method to use GH + also to not affect the body's production+ absorption of GH is to take 24hrs off (EOD) and to pulsate thruout the day.
    so if u would use 10ius split that into 3-4 pins thruout the day, then take 24hrs off then hit again.
    When coasting I just take 2ius in am. I pin Mon,Wed,Fri

I heard from a Bud who gets top Notch GH (pens etc medical) who did a year of research swithcing between his top grade stuff + BT generics he noticed no difference other than sides - stronger w top gear.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

so coasting is like cruising for juice?

Also is eod enough? Just asking becuz I have read of most people staying on 5 and weekend off and some just stay on always...? I understand it is the best for the body.. but i kinda feel like it would shut down the natural gh regardless even at eod but that is just my opinion obviously.

What dose did u start out with and after how long did u bump it up and to what...(I know everyone is different just curious)

Thanks

Comment

so what does it cost you to do the hgh not counting when you bump up while on hgh
        Originally posted by ODB View Post
        I did not do GH until after 40.

I do Blue top generics cause with a good source I know what I am getting + paying for. (u can pay $400 for Kigs or Hyge + still get generic powder).

My 1st GH cycle was 30 wks -with a 10wk AAS cycle to kick things off.
        I currently am trying to stay "ON" all the time, I coast @ 2ius 3xwk and bump up during AAS cycles to 10ius.

I personally have not noticed any major size increase, although others have.
        I do feel better "ON" recover, energy and joints.

Thru my research IMO the best method to use GH + also to not affect the body's production+ absorption of GH is to take 24hrs off (EOD) and to pulsate thruout the day.
        so if u would use 10ius split that into 3-4 pins thruout the day, then take 24hrs off then hit again.
        When coasting I just take 2ius in am. I pin Mon,Wed,Fri

I heard from a Bud who gets top Notch GH (pens etc medical) who did a year of research swithcing between his top grade stuff + BT generics he noticed no difference other than sides - stronger w top gear.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          so what does it cost you to do the hgh not counting when you bump up while on aas
          I usually buy 3-4 kits @ a time, so 3-4 Hondo's plus Shipping. @ 2 - 3.5ius - 3xwk, I get 10 weeks per kit so aprx 500+ for yr. (pins r cheap)

even @ 2x the price ur only looking @ a thousand per year - that is probably less than what most spend on coffee or B.S. supplements in a yr.

But I say do your research and make smart decisions, I am speaking from a 42 year olds perspective not 20 or 30 yrs.
          Believe it things change after 40.

{ http://www.datbtrue.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?2082-Growth-GHBP-and-GH-Receptors-Are-Differentially-Regulated-by-Peak-and-Trough-Components-of-the-GH-Secretory-Pattern }
          ODB
          Last edited by ODB; 02-02-2012, 04:47 PM.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

is there any down fall when you come off GH, say that maybe i ran a 6month or 1yr and then ran into a situtation where it wan't available for a period of time. I notice our sponsor has a new line.191a. Any experience with that?

Comment

Originally posted by bugse2342 View Post
              is there any down fall when you come off GH, say that maybe i ran a 6month or 1yr and then ran into a situtation where it wan't available for a period of time. I notice our sponsor has a new line.191a. Any experience with that?
              GH is scientifically known as 191a (191 amino acid sequence)
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
              X