Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH & Peptides Back in stock

Hello JM members,

Naps is happy to announce we now have HGH & Peptides in stock and ready to ship.

THAT IS HUGE... Many many people were looking and waiting for hgh... Great news guys.. if u need help ordering or and questions hit me up..
    *If its not too much trouble Click my LInk in my signature don't overlook the sale going on

hgh hgh hgh!!!!

Comment

Very nice!!
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Very costly for generic Blues. What happened to hyge and other brands

Comment

Id order but will take 3 months to get here hahaha
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

"teamnaps" I'm sure everyone would like to know if the shipping times are back on schedule

Comment

What's considered a quick delivery?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dude View Post
                What's considered a quick delivery?
                5 minutes, but thats not happening
                Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

so is it back on schedule?

Comment

yea they should be back on schedule that was the last i heard just confirming.. from the time u place ur order there is a 3 week count down and people have been saying it has come in the 2ndf week

Comment

You want to see real transformation ... GH is what you need. That's what will make you lean and get you muscular. Not Test, Tren, Anadrol. When combined with GH, then you will see the magic happen. You will notice it immediately not the 6 months minimum as people say. When you take quality GH like what Naps has, then you will see what I am talking about. It's all in the timing and dosage. Try it and you will see what I mean.

Comment

good to know i was worried about that..placed an order jan 21st and it shipped on the 24th so I was hoping to hear shippin was back on track since they did advertise immediate shipping when they opened back up

Comment

i really wana try gh... who has used naps hgh and for how long..u can pm me with doses and help for a beginner if poss.. just never got into the hgh thing but really want to give it a go

Comment

It's very high purity. You can notice it within hours ... That's how pure it is. I don't mean you will be shredded or muscle gain within hours but feel it working. Sleep great.

Comment

HGH!!!! It's been a while since I've seen this in stock. Good news.

Comment

Working...
                              X