Adding winny to cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding winny to cycle

Ok as stated I'm adding winny towards the end of my cycle. Basically just to get more vascular and to loose that bloated look in my skin. I need help and how often to pin and at what mg. My cycle consists of 16 weeks test e 250 750 wk Deca 250 600 wk. I reay need some feed back on how to run thanks for reading.

I got optimal labs injectable winsterole 50 mg and not sure about the winny but the test and Deca is some of the best Ive used so far. Again I need help with the winny so if you can help me out I would appreciate it

Comment

people typically take winnie from starting doses between 40 to 60 or 70... I would start at 50 just 1 ml ed and see how it treats you

Comment

Bluelabel is right. 50mg a day should be fine and I wouldn't run it any longer than 6wks. some people experience some joint pain near the end of the winny run(dries the joints), and keep yourself hydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishrage View Post
          I got optimal labs injectable winsterole 50 mg and not sure about the winny but the test and Deca is some of the best Ive used so far. Again I need help with the winny so if you can help me out I would appreciate it
          I second the optimal labs statment. Great gear for those who get it.
          Never mistake kindness for weakness...

Comment

I appreciate the help guys I just got my winny in so I guess I will be starting Monday at 50mg Ed.

Comment

Working...
            X