liquidclen & liquidt3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquidclen & liquidt3

anyone here ever use liquidclen or liquid t3 from rui? says theres 30 ml but it doesn't look like 30 ml at all, and if any of you have used it, how was it?

appreciate the input.!

ive used the liquid clen from rui as well as their nolva/torem/albuterol. Their products are vet grade so they are g2g. The clen does its job very well and trust me there is def 30mL worth of product.

Comment

appreciate it bro, i start takin the stuff tm. i'll update how it is

Comment

yea rui is a very very good company.. a lil on the pricey side but I would say worth it so you know exactly what you're getting.

Comment

anyone thats used this, what dose did you start out on with each? yesterday i started on the clen and t3 at about 1/4th a c. and today about 1/3 of a c. havent really noticed anything but maybe too low of a dose?

Comment

I use them sometimes with good results. If you notice, other company's are cheaper but their dosage per MLS is less
            Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
              I use them sometimes with good results. If you notice, other company's are cheaper but their dosage per MLS is less
              how did you start your dosing and such with there products?

Comment

the main problem i've seen with research companies is that they dont seem to consistently dose their products. there are a lot of under dosed research chems out there and even the brands that seem good now, often end up underdosed down the road...JME
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                X