What best oral kickstart test in Gen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What best oral kickstart test in Gen

What best oral kickstart test from Gen Shi Labs?

do you mean an oral kickstart while you are taking test?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

different orals carry different benefits and of course different sides and results so i think it depends on what your goals are ie if your planning on a cutting cycle your gonna want a drier oral such as tbol or anavar, if your bulking you may want to be looking into dbol to help you with your joints or anadrol for massive gains.. hope this helps ya out bud, i dunno if you were looking for this or what the testing results were for the Gen Shi Line, if that's the case i can't help ya there as i've never used em but if Naps is carrying them then they're usually good to go!

Comment

there is only one oral test which is andriol(virigen)
        Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
        Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

IMO anadrol is the best early cycle boost. It has been awhile, but when I used it, I needed aromasin and nolva/clomid to handle sides. Very strong when used with deca and test. If you're worried about gyno etc, my second choice is turinabol. IME both are good additions to any new cycle. Just try to stay at reasonable doses. Also recommend liv-52, milk thistle, something to protect your liver with most any oral. Read up and start slow if you have no experience with orals.
          Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
          X