Trenbalone Consistency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenbalone Consistency

I ordered tren from Naps and received it. I just received my second order and was interested to see that the color of the tren in the second was much darker this time, a deep orange. Both are the 200 mg./ml dosage.

In my previous experience of converting finaplex I noted that the color of the final solution can change as a result of the heat used. But that was the conversion of cattle pellets. I'm guessing naps uses powders but this may still be related to heat.

Any input or experience with this?

colour

Not only the raws (API) differ in colour also the different estrifications. On the comparisonpicture you'll see a very light coloured enanthate.

Important is the compounding, Trenbolone is very easy to destroy, you'll end up with dark spots or cloudy oils. I'll add some stability reports.

The picture with the inky colour and the odd powder colour was sent to me by a homebrewer, I wouldn't inject for any money
    Attached Files

Comment

I use to always run by gear that was ridiculousy bad. But since i started using Naps and GP gear, I never worry about what I recieve.

Comment

Interesting stuff, thanks. And nice Avatar by the way...uh, mezmerizing... ;-)

Comment

foreclosure home

foreclosure listings free

safe storage for 30 days while other laws allow them to throw your stuff in the dump immediately.
          Submit a reasonable offer - Finally submit a reasonable offer to the bank after making a fair estimation of the price of the property by enquiring about the market value of comparable houses in the vicinity.
          from them. Again, ignoring this won't make things any better.
          The meaning for mortgage lenders is this: if consumers start defaulting on mortgages, investors who buy mortgages in the secondary market through loan-backed bonds will lose their appetite for risky loans.
          county you live in. They can be as short as 5 days and as long as 90 days all depending on state laws regarding the circumstances that brought on the eviction and whether or not you dispute it. Even issues as
          foreclosure home
          http://elivemortgage.com/arkansas.html

www.bbvacompass.com foreclosure home sale

Comment

Working...
          X