Pain with Deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain with Deca

Hey just wondering I'm doing Deca for the first time in a cycle (I've done lots of cycles just never done Deca) and I'm finding that the Deca shots seem to be leaving a lingering pain at the inj site. Has anyone had this with Deca and should I try heating it before injecting?? I'm using a 23g 1.5" and I'm doing 2ccs. First shot was a delt and it hurt all week. Figured I just messed up or something but last week I did the standard glute shot and this baby hurt all week like the delt. I know the gear is legit and my prep is always the same. Never feel this way with Test what gives??

That is possible,bro. Its induvidual I covered part of it here http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...n-and-swelling

Comment

Thanks just wondering if heating the Deca will help or could all this just be the way my body reacts to the compound??

Comment

It can be contaminated Deca or an endogenous reaction. You can test it by using different brands of deca's

Comment

I have ordered a different brand which I hope to have by next week but in the meantime I gonna try heating it up because I don't want to stop in the middle of this new run. I'll be really surprised if its contaminated its a GP product from Naps and I've never had an issue, that doesn't mean it can't happen, I'll just be surprised

Comment

switched to 1" pins and the discomfort is gone. Don't no why 1.5" would be a problem but they bothered me no matter where I shot, problem solved

Comment

i always use 1" for everything but glutes. glad you've solved the problem. i've never gotten pain from any deca, including GP deca.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Never heard of pain either..

Comment

Never had problem with deca. I use 21g 5cc to the glutes. Never had pain. But people are different. One of my gym buddies had the same issue. All he did was rub the inject site here and there. You should be ok.
                  Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Yea the problem was solved. The 1.5" pins seemed to irritate me for some reason. Switched to the 1" pins and no problems since dont know why the 1.5" bothered me like they did I weigh 265lbs so it isn't like there wasn't anything there

Comment

Yea,
                      At the time I was about 250-255 pds. and when I used the 1.5 pins I stayed sore, swollen, and injection site had a fever... Did I mention,, I always hit veins..
                      I'll stick to my 23g - 1in.

Comment

I've got same issue. Test/deca stack. 1.5 inch pins. I feel like someone has beat me in the ass with a bat. 1 inch pins are ok for glutes? I've been alternating sides and both sides feel like I got punched.
                        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I've used 1inch for a couple of years now,no problem!! Now, if you have a fatty ass ( not saying you do ) I would stick with the 1.5 pins.....

Comment

Hey Bro, Ive been using GP Deca and SUST 270.for 12 weeks now. Have not had ANY problems. I've tried the Test P and OMG hurt like HELL for weeks.. I use 22 gauge 1". Ive had a great cycle, great gains. Naps rocks. I think there are several things that contribute to injection site pain and swelling. Gear size, injection site, how fast you inject, quality of product ect.. Good luck..

Comment

Nope. No lard ass here. Lol. 6foot 5 (265 pounds) I've got one inch pins for quads. I'll try them on my fat ass. Thanks bros.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X