No announcement yet.

New to juicing, want to start a cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to juicing, want to start a cycle.

Okay so a friend in the gym recommended this site and i was hoping to get more educated on the matter so I don't go into the cycle with the wrong information.

I'm 18, 6'2, 170 pounds and roughly 6-7 percent body fat. I have lean muscle but i can never put on mass gains, i'm what they call a hard gainer and no matter what I eat the weight never seems to stay on. My friend recommended a 10 week cycle

First week: 10 mg of dianabol pills every day, 5-6 hours before workout. 200 mg of Prop of tuesdays, 200 mg on thursdays, and 300 mg of decka on wednesdays.

Second to fifth week: up it to two dianabol pills, so 20 mg a day, again 5-6 hours before workout. stay steady with prop dosages and change decka dosages to 200 on wednesday and 200 on friday.

6th week: Maintain prop and decka levels on appropriate days, take a 50 mg pill of anadrol 50 a day instead of dianabol pills.

7-10th week: Maintain prop and decka levels. Take two 50 mg pills of anadrol 50 a day.

He said some might recommend taking anadrol 50 for the first five weeks instead of dianabol, and switching it. After some research, they also recommend GP test En 250 with these products, but i'm not sure how often i should take it. I'm new to all of this, and I don't know which estrogen reducing pills i should take, or what pct is, all i know is that people tell me it's necessary to take after the cyle to reduce swelling and lumps in the breast tissue or complete stoppage in natural testosterone production completely. Could anybody help me out with some ideas?

I honestly would suggest u wait at least 3-7 yrs B4 starting AAS ....... unless ur going to be a ProBodybuilder?

@ 18 ur body is still growing+changing wait till ur 21-25.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

you're 18... if you don't gain any mass it's due to your diet or bad routines... what's your diet like
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Just trying to gain mass and power. You're probably right I might want to wait a few years.

My diet's really healthy but I'm probably not eating as much as I should be. My time/finances are a little limited at the moment but I have a high protein intake, put as much calories into me as I can throughout the day. Usually things I can buy in bulk like frozen dinners, tuna, kidney beans, and progresso soup cans since they all have at least 13-25 grams of protein each. But idk I never seem to be at where I want to be. I know my routines are right because I work out with personal trainers, football players, and amateur bodybuilders.

Comment

A routine might work for one and not for the other.. Try to aim 3000 calories daily, with a minimum of 200g of carbs, and 400g of protein..

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
            Just trying to gain mass and power. You're probably right I might want to wait a few years.

My diet's really healthy but I'm probably not eating as much as I should be. My time/finances are a little limited at the moment but I have a high protein intake, put as much calories into me as I can throughout the day. Usually things I can buy in bulk like frozen dinners, tuna, kidney beans, and progresso soup cans since they all have at least 13-25 grams of protein each. But idk I never seem to be at where I want to be. I know my routines are right because I work out with personal trainers, football players, and amateur bodybuilders.
            Take advantage of your body's high production of Test and GH at your age and build a solid foundation. Focus on your diet - Make sure you truly are getting what you think you are. A lot of times people think they are getting adequate amounts until they really break down what they eat and see they are off. If you need to put on weight. Up the carbs, protein and moderate fats. At your weight you should be getting at least 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per LB of bodyweight. At 170lbs you should be getting 255 to 340grams of protein each day. Split that into 6-7 meals a day including shakes. The 13-25 grams of protein you are getting from the meals you are eating now - you will not hit the amount you need and lack in carbs - good carbs.

What is your training routine like? How many days a week do you train?

At your age - I'd go with a 4 on 1 off training routine.
            Example:

Day 1: Chest and Tri's
            Day 2: Quads
            Day 3: Shoulders/Traps - Hamstrings
            Day 4: Back and Bi's
            Day off
            Repeat

With this routine you will allternate hitting certain muscle groups twice a week. Make sure you are not overtraining - For the smaller muscle groups - Bi's, Tri's, Hamstrings - You only need about 3 different exercises with 3-4 sets. 12 sets total. The bigger ones like Quads, Back, Chest - I'd go with 4 exercises at 4 sets each. Hit it hard and you will grow.

Stay natural - Learn about nutrition, juice, and most importantly build a solid foundation. That will be key - without it, using AAS won't do much for you in the long run.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I'd suggest a powerlifting approach more than a bodybuilding one, i mean, bodybuilding doesn't get you athletic
              xamo
              Last edited by xamo; 01-26-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                I'd suggest a powerlifting approach more than a bodybuilding one, i mean, bodybuilding doesn't get you athletic
                Powerlifting will give u a great Base.
                You said it u prob do not eat enough, u need to eat on a schedule not just when ur hungry.
                I eat every 2 hours, people know not to put anything down for too long cuz I will eat it if it don't move.

Don't eat too clean @ ur age especially if ur working out + active ur metabolism is blazing. - stay away from junk food but do not worry about 90%lean vs 80%.
                ODB
                Last edited by ODB; 01-27-2012, 03:54 PM.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

It isn't easy to eat more.. I have had to work on it slowly, but surely you will be able to throw in that extra meal.. its not like u can just go from eating 2000 cal ed to 7k... work at it. personally i try to get a little meal in every 2 hrs ... Which is still hard for me, but remember these aren't huge meals like supper. but yea this is still difficult for me I used to be content with 2 meals ed so you can see why.

Comment

You just have to keep eating even when not hungry to stretch your stomach. You will get there. The only weight gainer I'd recommend is Up Your Mass. That will help with the calories, carbs, and protein.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

don't forget about the cheat day! some people only cheat on one meal that day.. I kinda just do the whole day like a slob .. gets me through the week _

Comment

The only thing steroids will do for you @ 18 is shrink your nuts and mess with own hormone growth. Like the others said wait a few years

Comment

bro if ur 170 lbs and like 6% bodyfat the answer is simple u need to eat more i also thought i had bad genetics and was a hard gainer. that is until i started getting almost 4,000 calories everyday i puked once the first week but it gets a bit easier as u go what worked for me was about 4 big meals a day make sure u got stuff with plenty of carbs and fats otherwise 4k cals will be impossible if u do this i bet by the time ur 20 u will be 200 pounds
                          but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
                          Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                            don't forget about the cheat day! some people only cheat on one meal that day.. I kinda just do the whole day like a slob .. gets me through the week _
                            there is actually some science to back up cheating for a whole day, even multiple days when dieting. it doesn't just help with the mental side of a strict diet, it helps physically.
                            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                              there is actually some science to back up cheating for a whole day, even multiple days when dieting. it doesn't just help with the mental side of a strict diet, it helps physically.
                              I believe it.. change things up.. makes sense.. just like u should change up ur workout plan every so often to fool ur muscles

Comment

Working...
                              X