Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to get a lead in the right direction!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get a lead in the right direction!

Hi Names Cory i'm 6'2 195 I have recently lost about 20 lbs and i have not had a chance to check my BMI. I have trained for a couple years now at the same time I have been doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I recently came to a point where I have decided that I want to do a legit beginners cycle/stack of steroids.

I came across a bodybuilder that told me about Napsgear.net and I still wasant sure if it was a safe place to order from. I did more research and found that it was a very legit website and now my mind is set I want to start a cycle asap. Also I would like to build lean muscle and do a little bulking at the same time.

The only problem I am having is chosing what to start with because I am basically a beginner to Steroids (Have finished a cycle of prohormones) and There are just soo many different type's and names that I dont know where to start lol!

If anyone find's time to help me out a little bit everything you say I will pay 100% attention too so dont feel like your wasting time.

And I was wanting to keep the price kinda low as possible I am still young and dont make 50k a year lol!

Maybe around 120$-130$ max.

Thanks guys!
    clepire
    Last edited by clepire; 09-25-2010, 04:41 AM.

Originally posted by clepire View Post
    I am still young and dont make 50k a year lol!
    How old are you?

Maybe around 120$-130$ max.
    Test only is a good starter cycle. But $120 - $130 wont be enough for the gear, on-cycle support and post-cycle support needed.

Comment

as far as price goes, if you can't afford to run a good cycle, then you should not do it until you can save the money to do it right. gawd is right that a good test only cycle would be a great starter cycle and shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. thing is though, your gear is a small cost compared to the cost of all the food you need to eat in order to do your cycle right. your gear is only going to help you better utilize the food your eating and allow you to process and assimilate more than you would have been able to do otherwise. so when it comes to $$, food is where all your spending is gonna go. you hear people say sacrifices need to be made to be successful. this is one of them. food needs to come first and lots of it. the more you can buy and eat, the better you are going to do on or off cycle. by the way, there have been times that i've made 1/2 the money as you and still was able to eat everything i need to eat every day, while still paying all the bills. i'm not saying that to sound hardcore. just to prove to you that it can be done if you're willing.
      when you say "young" i'm assuming you're at least 21 or 22, better yet, 23 years old. otherwise, you'd risk hurting yourself with gear. that being said, look at test cyp 350-500mg EW for 10-12 wks. possibly dbol kickstart 25mg first 6 wks, nolvadex on hand for estrogen issues and research PCT. napsgear.net is a great place, as your friend told you. look into the GP product. great bang for your buck. research this stuff and get back to us. let us know what your plan is and we can help you further from there.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I Am 22 now, The food aspect of it all is covered I have been eating alot of lean protein Chicken,Fish, Beef, Whey Protein ETC. The Money really isnt a problem either It's just I dont want to be broke for a full week but if thats what it takes to get started then like you said Sacrifices need to be made to build my body the way i want too. I have been looking at all The GP stuff and it all seems great the only thing that was stopping me from ordering was the info i need and needed from you guys to figure out what Would be my best bet. Also, I heard from a guy that seems to know a good bit about Gear and He said T-Bomb would work almost as well as Nolvadex but Nolva is cheaper anyway!

Sam As far as the Test cycle goes you think i Should go with the Test Cyp And the D-bol for the 6 weeks? If thats what you reccomend Then I will get an order going and will go get the Western Union Friday and as far as PCT I had some stuff along time ago that you could add into a protein shake that was made for a PCT It had all i needed to get my body going again in it.

Also, Is there anything I need to know or expect about ordering from them that will Help me out so I dont make any mistakes?

Comment

BTW Gawd and Sam thanks for helping me with this.

Comment

And for the Dbol is it the Dbol10 or 50?

And the Test Cyp EW is that In Every Week? Split between 2 injections right? And how Many Vials Would I need for the whole cycle?
            clepire
            Last edited by clepire; 09-27-2010, 02:32 AM.

Comment

not sure what "tbomb" is. i wouldn't risk using anything other than nolvadex or clomid. on cycle, you can consider using adex at around .5mg EOD to control estrogen. that way, you'd have less to worry about when it comes to gyno. i am gyno prone and use adex at about that dose on a bulking cycle. i'd run the cycle something like ...

wk1-6 dbol 25mg ED
              wk1-12 test cyp or test e 350-500mg EW
              adex .5mg EOD

PCT starting 2 wks after last injection
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So I will Need to order 2 bottles of the Test?

And .5mg of The nolvadex ? Isn't 1 Tablet of The Nolvadex 20mg?

Comment

So I will Need to order 2 bottles of the Test?

And .5mg of The nolvadex ? Isn't 1 Tablet of The Nolvadex 20mg?
                  .5mg of adex (Arimidex). This would be used on cycle to control the estro sides.
                  Nolvadex would be post cycle (2 weeks after last injection).

So your order would look something like this:
                  3 * GP Test Cyp 250 (For 500mg a week)
                  1 * GP Methan 50 (dianabol) (for 1/2 a tab a day)
                  1 * GP Anastrozole (Arimidex)
                  1 * GP Nolva

Comment

Thank you!! Will Have to save a bit more money due to the fact that I will need 3 vials!

He just curious on what happens If my gear gets seized by customs. Do they just try to send more or can they refund the money?

Comment

If you cut it down to around 350mg ew then 2 bottles should last you about 14 weeks.

Comment

How much difference do you think It would make in Gains to just do 350 instead of 500?

Comment

Originally posted by Gawd View Post
                          .5mg of adex (Arimidex). This would be used on cycle to control the estro sides.
                          Nolvadex would be post cycle (2 weeks after last injection).

So your order would look something like this:
                          3 * GP Test Cyp 250 (For 500mg a week)
                          1 * GP Methan 50 (dianabol) (for 1/2 a tab a day)
                          1 * GP Anastrozole (Arimidex)
                          1 * GP Nolva
                          thanks bro!

Comment

How much difference do you think It would make in Gains to just do 350 instead of 500?
                            i ran 400mg a wk for my first cycle with a pretty good diet and i made great gains. you could always to 500mg for 10 wks, but that might be a little short, JMO

Comment

You could always run a nine-ten week cycle. Two 10ml bottles of test would be all you need.

Comment

Working...
                              X