selling products in your signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling products in your signature

this is easy. unless it is a promo link for one of our existing sponsors, dont do it! i have had to go in and edit 3 signatures in the last 2 days because of legit members linking to various products. i just wanted to give everyone the heads up that this is against the rules and from now on, i will not take the time to edit signatures. i'll just be banning folks.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

dont mess with Sam, he's on a diet and prolly not in the mood....lol
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

haha, i dont wanna be the bad guy, but at the end of the day, it isnt fair to the people who pay good money to put up adds at JM.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

in other news sam's lat spread is pretty epic
        but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
        Hackleech

Comment

haha, thanks. we shot that about 4-5 wks ago now. i'm hoping the illusion looks even better, as the waist is starting to tighten up

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            haha, thanks. we shot that about 4-5 wks ago now. i'm hoping the illusion looks even better, as the waist is starting to tighten up
            nice man, competing soon?
            but hey thats just what i think and i'm a idiot so don't listen to me
            Hackleech

Comment

Originally posted by hackleech View Post
              nice man, competing soon?
              yes sir. the end of march. 8 1/2 wks

Comment

Thanks Sam. This is posted in the rules I believe. I too have been imformed by quite a few members that other members are advertising links to their business', websites, etc. Ive had to edit signatures as well. This is for your safety only. For the most part, I would like to think we have honest members here that are advertising, but just in case, we dont want others to fall for a scam either. You are free to advertise our sponsors where ever you wish.. Thanks for understanding!

Comment

Working...
                X