Branch Warren 8 wks from Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren 8 wks from Arnold

for those of you who didnt know, branch was out of the O last year due to a quad tear. as he always has done with his injuries, branch has bounced back and is getting ready for the arnold classic. heres a pic thats been floating around of how he looked a few wks back, when he was 8 wks out. i can see that one leg looks smaller. still his legs are huge will be shredded. that might be enough for the judges to look past the difference in size.
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

this is what i feel is wrong with judging now, he looks awesome there.
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I met him at the NY pro, one guy who really wow'd me. He's fuc'n HUGE !!!!
      Stay In The Grind......Muscle Comes With Time

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, somewhere, somebody is tired of her shit !!

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Branch is one of my favorites.... I actually talk to the weights like he does!! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          this is what i feel is wrong with judging now, he looks awesome there.
          you have to understand, at that level, judging physiques against one another can be like splitting hair. these guys are all so good. any flaw, no matter how minor it is, may be taken into consideration when 2 physiques are that close in quality.

Originally posted by ~BG~ View Post
          I met him at the NY pro, one guy who really wow'd me. He's fuc'n HUGE !!!!
          i met him at the arnold a couple yrs back. really cool and friendly. i really respect his blue collar work ethic

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
          Branch is one of my favorites.... I actually talk to the weights like he does!! hahahahaha
          "light weight muther fucker!" haha. watching his training videos gets me fired up every time.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

His training videos are awesome, I love the intensity of his work outs. I get fired up & go to the gym and try to carry his attitude with me.

Comment

Working...
            X