• Geneza Tritren 200?

What's that
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

This is a blend of three different esters of trenbolone. Go to http://www.gptritren200.com/ for general info.
    Really strong stuff. You might want to have a couple of cycles under your belt b4 you take this stuff on.
    Not saying you can't handle it, it's just more ferocious than test.
    I stacked test cyp with a tren blend a few years ago, and it helped a lot with stubborn muscle groups that didn't want to grow.
    It made me sweat profusely, however, and there are other sides unique to tren.
    Just be cautious.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

I don't think are sponsor carries that anymore wish they did that's good stuff right there but the regular tren works just fine

Comment

I'm on Tren A 200mg EOD and feeling none of the sides.. i'm thinking tren E next cycle. my buddy showed me these and i was just curious as ive never seen those

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
          I'm on Tren A 200mg EOD and feeling none of the sides.. i'm thinking tren E next cycle. my buddy showed me these and i was just curious as ive never seen those
          How long have you been on that ace?
          I've ran the GP ace a few times and it's strong. 200mg is a stout dose IMO.

Comment

2 weeks now... :/ i mean maybe I can just control myself better I dunno... i'm used to Gunny yell and bring me down all the time to the point of my wishing to kill him... so... maybe that's what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              I'm on Tren A 200mg EOD and feeling none of the sides.. i'm thinking tren E next cycle. my buddy showed me these and i was just curious as ive never seen those.
              with ace, it takes a couple wks for me to start feeling the side effects of tren. by wk 3, i start getting night sweets and by wk 4, the insomnia is in full swing.

naps used to carry the tri tren. just a blend of 3 different esters.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

looks good. too bad naps doesn't carry those anymore

Comment

i was always under the impression that a tri tren type product was parabolan but apparantly their are differences..can any1 touch on them

Comment

i hadnt used gear back in the day that parabolin was out, but if i remember reading correctly, it was tren hex. i'm not 100% sure but thats what i think i recall. one thing i'm certain of, it wasnt 3 esters.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                      i hadnt used gear back in the day that parabolin was out, but if i remember reading correctly, it was tren hex. i'm not 100% sure but thats what i think i recall. one thing i'm certain of, it wasnt 3 esters.
                      yes you are correct parabolan was tren hex...never had the pleasure of trying the hex yet...I take ace ed and I feel it just after a day or two...who carries hex now?? some UG has to have it...but then you always have to wonder is it tren ace or hex...if you havent taken hex before, you would'nt know how you should feel...

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Ant View Post
                        yes you are correct parabolan was tren hex...never had the pleasure of trying the hex yet...I take ace ed and I feel it just after a day or two...who carries hex now?? some UG has to have it...but then you always have to wonder is it tren ace or hex...if you havent taken hex before, you would'nt know how you should feel...
                        thanks for the verification. i believe that GP used to make a hex. i've been told that it is the best version as far as side effects go.

Comment

Sam,

Comment

Working...
                          X