Running Test for PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Test for PCT

Would really like to know what you pros think about running low dose of Test during and after PCT. Like maybe 100mg per week.....Have you ever done this? Ifr so do you recommend?
    Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

This is ridiculous. You are either on steroids or in pct.. never both. If you are on test you will not recover, you will stay shut down.

You can blast and cruise or you can run cycles and pct.

Comment

ok well it is obviously not your thing...lol, i have heard of people doing it. Any other people want to chime in?
      Lead me, Follow me, or get the hell out of my way!

Comment

yeah never heard about it def sounds interesting.. i like to just do prop until 2 days b4 pct.. but through it is pretty interesting... i too am curious if u would fully recover

Comment

You wouldnt recover properly, Your eithe ron or off in my opinion I cant see the benefit of it to be honest. Its a bit like bridging? You just wouldnt do it
          There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

would u just stop taking test when pct is done then?

Comment

Nat test stops because the body sees the excess of test, if you run the equivalent your body produces naturally so i guess more or less 60mg per week, i'm pretty sure your nat test would slowly come back?
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

As much as we would like to stay on gear all year around, we cant. You have to re-charge your battery and rest. Your theory defeats the purpose of PCT. Its good your thinking outside the box. Thats how incredible athletes are made. Although thats just fucking crazy to put more test in your body when trying to restore you own testosterone.
                Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Just did pct myself and would not want to prolong getting back up and running at all. If your injecting even tiny amounts your prolonging your true recovery...sounds like you did'nt care for the loss of strength and drive I'm assuming ..? while on pct..?
                  one-more
                  Last edited by one-more; 01-24-2012, 12:06 PM.
                  test

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                    Nat test stops because the body sees the excess of test, if you run the equivalent your body produces naturally so i guess more or less 60mg per week, i'm pretty sure your nat test would slowly come back?
                    No, you would never recover with any exogenous Test - your body does not see it as an amount it produces but more so that its coming from somewhere else that your own natural production. Bottom line - Only way to really recover is to go off completely.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I do 6 weeks off with adax, keep most gains an lose a lil strength. But it all comes back ten fold after 6 weeks

Comment

I am planning on doing that without pct though as Im in my 50s and have low test levels at my age. What I'll do is hcg for a couple of weeks and then just "cruise" with maybe 100-150mg/wk after that till my next cycle. I will have to dial in the amt. I want to use once I get there as this will be the first time I do blast and cruise and of course Ill be doing that till I go off to la la land. Now if you're a younger guy and still have good natural test levels you dont want to do that as it will keep u shut down. My 2cents

Comment

Im with you brother...
                          test

Comment

I've also never heard of this, continuing to run AAS means your aren't in PCT...hence the word POST cycle. As others have said theres really no way for your body to fully recover or your natural test to kick back in until you stop supplying your body with an artificial source. You could skip the PCT altogether and run test only at a low dose if you were attempting to bridge between cycles or give your body a break of sorts before you got back on stronger compounds but in that case you wouldnt be taking nolvadex or clomid bc theres really no point. Alternatively lol you could do as I do and cycle year round-I run 750-1000mgs test/week all year and never do pct as i dont come off, definitely gotta have your hcg handy if youre going to do it like this though. Have been on for the better part of almost 2 years. Will probably come off everything this september in hopes that I will be able to get my wife pregnant by xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by CFINCH007 View Post
                              Would really like to know what you pros think about running low dose of Test during and after PCT. Like maybe 100mg per week.....Have you ever done this? Ifr so do you recommend?
                              This comes from the old school when PCT did not exist or was poor. This would be more of a gradual step down prolonging or lengthening ur PCT - which... may not be a horrible though as all the medical studies I have read prescribe a 60 day PCT not 4wks as most of us do.

I would suggest that all u young bucks seriously consider + study PCT + Natty test health - it sounds cool to be "ON" 24/7 but it really is not especially if ur in ur 20's or 30's. Wait until ur up in ur 40's-50's
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X