• Show
Clear All

• Stanozolol Indufar?¿

Hi guys

anybody used this stanozolol before?

Pharma grade from Paraguay

Thanks
    Attached Files

From Paraguay comes the product Stanozolol-50 of the company Indufar. The presentation resembles the Spanish Winstrol of the company Desma. Also 3 ampoules with 50 mg of active substance are included and also the size of the packaging is almost same. One should still mark in Paraguay is also spoken in Spanish. . The company Indufar comes anyway from Paraguay and is serious.C.I.S.A. Indufar is a company that occupies a privileged position in the pharmaceutical industry in Paraguay, making a permanent investment in technology in order to conform to standards of good practice internationally accepted manufacturing (GMP-Good Manufacturing Practice), meeting the specifications Pharmacopoeia of the United States and Great Britain (United States Pharmacopeia USP and BP - British Pharmacopoeia), reflecting this in the high quality of medicines for human use obtained.http://www.indufar.com.py/empresa.php

Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn2685fo6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	152187Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn2682yj3.jpg
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	152188Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn2683zu1.jpg
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	152189Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn2684xd9.jpg
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	152190Click image for larger version

Name:	indufar3uf6.jpg
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	152191
    siberiantiger
    Last edited by siberiantiger; 01-24-2012, 06:15 PM.
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

Thanks mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
        From Paraguay comes the product Stanozolol-50 of the company Indufar. The presentation resembles the Spanish Winstrol of the company Desma. Also 3 ampoules with 50 mg of active substance are included and also the size of the packaging is almost same. One should still mark in Paraguay is also spoken in Spanish. . The company Indufar comes anyway from Paraguay and is serious.C.I.S.A. Indufar is a company that occupies a privileged position in the pharmaceutical industry in Paraguay, making a permanent investment in technology in order to conform to standards of good practice internationally accepted manufacturing (GMP-Good Manufacturing Practice), meeting the specifications Pharmacopoeia of the United States and Great Britain (United States Pharmacopeia USP and BP - British Pharmacopoeia), reflecting this in the high quality of medicines for human use obtained.http://www.indufar.com.py/empresa.php

[ATTACH]3084[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3085[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3086[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3087[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3088[/ATTACH]
        Bro, you are like an encyclopedia. Thanks for the informative posts. If I have a question about a brand, I know where to go now!
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
          Bro, you are like an encyclopedia. Thanks for the informative posts. If I have a question about a brand, I know where to go now!
          thank you very much.I read a lot,I spend my time to gather information,good quality information.and try to share, to help,to serve my fellow human beings.
          NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Comment

yes siber is veryyyyy informatiive .. and as u can see by his pic a very sick crazed human

Comment

Working...
            X